Sign in to follow this  
alexcunille

Opus 4.50 Flight Plan issue

Hi, I recently has this problem only when i want to put a "ROUTE" on the space for Flight Plan details, I can import a FP from FSX and all the functions works, expect this issue.

Any advice?

Thank in advice.

OPUS%204.5_zpswiy4scjw.png

You could try the latest beta as I can confirm I have been entering simple flight plans in the edit box. If you can remember what you did to generate the error I will give it a test.

Thanks Alex,

Regards

Stephen :-)

Any text I type in cause my these issue, but the strangre thing is that when I recently instaled it, I had no problems.

Simply by typing anything on the box of the Flight Plan Details, when I import a FP from a route created on P3D, it loads it and I can delte it from that box, but tyep let,s say an "A" and it shows me this message.

Many thanks. Can you try downloading either the latest release or beta version, uninstalling and installing again. You could also try upgrading Windows and/or DotNet on your computer and rebooting. The box is a standard Windows edit box and so should not cause an issue when you just select it and type anything in. The software only reads the content when you press Process. That's why I think this could be an install, Windows, or DotNet installation or library problem. I have been using the edit box today, but as I say, it's all handled by standard Windows controls.

Stephen :-)

I have discover that if a put a Flight Plan in "Notepad" do a copy and then paste it on the box of FPO it WORKS!  Strange thing.

OPUS%204.52_zpsqchrniew.png

Thanls Steven I think as you said a Win or DoNet problem. :wink:

Yes wierd, Windows DotNet should process the character entry as its a standard edit box. Do try those updates though as something is amiss. I will of course double check mine tomorrow morning as I'm preparing some fixes wrt this current World Views beta.

Let me know if you discover anything. I will do the same.

Interesting flight plan, do you have scenery for Mexico :-)

Regards

Stephen

Thanks  Stephen I will look for DotNet, updates or reinstalation, and yes I have several sceneries for cities in Mexico, nice to fly here!

I will take a look at the D313Q decoding in the above processing as its picked out another D313Q at a different location.

Stephen