Sign in to follow this  
AYBABTU

I've run out of "unregister" the PMDG 737 NGX de-activations.

Over the past couple of weeks I have had to un-install and re-install the PMDG 737 NGX. PMDG customer support added some activations.
I've had some OS issues going from Win 8.1 to Win 10 and back to Win 8.1, then having to restore Win 8.1 after that. Then I had 2 HDD failures within a couple of days, they each lasted 3 years. :( 
I had to uninstall and / or reinstall P3D and PMDG 737 NGX several times. I also had HUD issues with the PMDG 737 NGX so I decided to un-install and reinstall both P3D and PMDG 737 NGX on a new HDD.
Before I un-installed P3D I tried to "UN-REGISTER" the PMDG 737 NGX when I ran into this error code.
Error #7466 and Incident #0740-0735181    telling me that I have exceeded the "un-registration" count. I apparently do not have any "Un-Registrations" left.

I was able to re-install P3D and PMDG 737 NGX and they are both working OK now. When I re-installed 747 NGX in the new P3D it did not ask me for an activation code when I selected it as my "vehicle."

The proper code comes up when I check it in the FMC.

How do I get my "un-activations" reset?

Thanks!

Capt. Sara T. Allen
USCG Merchant Marine
PPL - Single Engine Land

Guest JustanotherPilot

As above..takes no time.

How on earth can you run out of de-activations like i just did? This is taking the whole copywrite protection thing way too far. I would really prefer not to be finding out about this on a weekend the night before I'm due to fly out of town, and discover that I can't deactivate the NGX and thus not activate it on my laptop and take it away with me on the trip. 

Christopher Allan

7 hours ago, X24 said:

How on earth can you run out of de-activations like i just did? This is taking the whole copywrite protection thing way too far. I would really prefer not to be finding out about this on a weekend the night before I'm due to fly out of town, and discover that I can't deactivate the NGX and thus not activate it on my laptop and take it away with me on the trip. 

You don't have to deactivate your license to use it on your laptop.  Read the EULA.  You may install it on two computers for your personal use.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP