I´m using

- Vista

- FSX

- AEROSOFT A318/19/20/21, Configurator: throttle axis count: 2

- LINDA 2.6.3

- FSUIPC 4.939n

- Saitek Throttle Quadrant

Same problem with only 1 assigned axis, lever runs up to 70% N1

It´s not a problem with the Airbus, same with other 2-engines aircrafts.

Re-assigned and re-calibrated the axis via the FSX-menu a hundred times, problem not solved. Also re-calibrated via windows hardware

FSUPIC deleted and re-installed, problem not solved. There are no entries in FSUIPC.

I´ve installed the latest saitek-driver.

Has anybody a solution?

Thanks in advance

Dieter

Most likely, you have a duplicate aircraft ( corrupt) joystick setting in the fsuipc.ini .I would delete all joystick ( in  your case, the throttle unit)references for  that particular aircraft, and create a new profile. That should fix the issue.

tony

Unless something has changed in the past few years, the standard advice was never to use the Calibrate function inside FSX, and to use the controller software and/or FSUIPC. (note that I'm not using FSUIPC for controller assignments and it's not necessary to do this.

The other thing I'll mention is that Saitek Throttle Quadrants are known for being noisy (might be what you're experiencing) and wearing out after a time.

I hope this helps.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

One more thing, axis x and y usually require a mid point during calibration( It's a Windows requirement). It's not a good idea to use either of these two axis when you need to have two highly synchronized axis.  tony

I have tried several times to set both my Saitek quadrants using fsuipc. All seems good for a few flights and then the levers start dithering, jerking. and are out of phase. It is probably something in the FSX calibration that is causing it (I de-activated them in FSX...I think).

An any event, using just the FSX calibration, both quadrants stay very close to full sync.

Is anyone using the Saitek software?

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg

problem solved, yippie...

only a little thing, normaly nobody look an that

When you try to calibrate your joystock or throttle in the FSX-Settings you click on "test", not on "properties"

In the "properties"-menu you can reset the throttle to standard-settings

NOW EVERYTHING WORKS FINE

thanks for your messages and ideas