Sign in to follow this  
Bozdog

Recommended throttle for fsx

Great news ! What do you mean does Saitek still make them, you mean the throttle?  There are some new ones on ebay if your in the USA

ZORAN

Great news ! What do you mean does Saitek still make them, you mean the throttle?  There are some new ones on ebay if your in the USA

No mate here in uk every store I tried says "out of stock"

Possibly awaiting delivery :-)

3080rtx  on a i7 12700k with 32 Gig ddr5. 2gig Ssd

Quest 2

Windows 11

Interesting, the Saitek store shows them out of stock everywhere but their store in Germany and it only have two units remaining.

Shipping must be slow from China these days. :-)

Ernest Pergrem

Interesting, the Saitek store shows them out of stock everywhere but their store in Germany and it only have two units remaining.

Interesting. No Windows 10 drivers yet has made me wonder if the issues were hardware related! That could require a redesign........... Saitek was aware of issues in Windows 10 builds at least as early as March 2015 with some of their products and no drivers yet? Its now August!

Amazon here in the USA is also out of stock.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I have two saitek mounted in a console did you spray down through the top or take them apart, Good info Thanks! 

ASUS P8Z68, Intel core I7 2600K, EVGA GTX 580, Matrox Triple head2go, GSkill 4x 4G, Windows 7 64bit

3x Samsung 24" Dell Touch screen (panel), Saitek yoke, 2x throttle quadrant, multipanel, radio panel, swicth panel,

one alternative: FSX Throttle

That looks impressive.  You should post that to the Bargain Hunters forum.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I have two saitek mounted in a console did you spray down through the top or take them apart, Good info Thanks!

I took just the bottom off (4 screws) then blasted with the straw attached where the levers pivoted and then let it dry for half an hour . There are screws right inside very difficult to reach to take each lever out but that was very difficult so didn't bother. . Realised after I could have blasted without taking the bottom off using the straw that comes with it.!! Little risk of damaging taking the bottom off and you will probably get a better clean though, has worked for me

Cheers

Quest 2

Windows 11

Thanks!

ASUS P8Z68, Intel core I7 2600K, EVGA GTX 580, Matrox Triple head2go, GSkill 4x 4G, Windows 7 64bit

3x Samsung 24" Dell Touch screen (panel), Saitek yoke, 2x throttle quadrant, multipanel, radio panel, swicth panel,

Steve,

Is the price listed anywhere?  I can't find the product on eB

Hidden under contact us is.. "You can contact us for pricing and other questions by submitting the contact form below."

This of course can only mean one thing :Cuppa: :smile:

ZORAN

Steve,

Is the price listed anywhere?  I can't find the product on eBay.

The price with its various options is listed at the bottom of the page. 

The unit is listed on Ebay only when we have extra quadrants available, and for those folks who feel more comfortable buying through Ebay, especially International customers. tony

Just picked up ch throttle too so Saitek may get converted to flap/spoiler/handbrake unit :-)

Quest 2

Windows 11