Sign in to follow this  
tazz

Best Airbus for P3D?

Looking for recommendations for P3D or FSX ... Thanks!

-- tazz

Hands down......Aerosoft.

+1

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Everybody who uses BBS's complains of bugs. Definitely Aerosoft's is the king. Plus, it's easy on the framerate.

FSLabs... Oops! not here yet... :-(    - I will calmly wait... just as I do for any PMDG add-on ( now waiting the Queen of the Skies v2 ).

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Aerosoft is my favorite plane to fly of all of them. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

FSLabs... Oops! not here yet... :-( - I will calmly wait... just as I do for any PMDG add-on ( now waiting the Queen of the Skies v2 ).

From reading their boards they have no plans to make it compatible with P3D. Hopefully they will change their mind.

Sean Green

I have just switched back to Aerosoft from using the Jeehell Airbus software suite (free) but this is really for home cockpit use as is gauges etc to be used for additianl monitors (read no VC etc).. it is extremely real but after having to reformat and unable to compete my project, the Aerosoft AB is a good choice

i9 13900KF @ 5.5Ghz | MoBo MSI PRO Z690-A WiFi | Corsair Vengeance Black RGB RS 64gb DDR4 3200MHz | PNY RTX 4090 XLR Gaming Verto EPIC-X RGB TF | MP33 Pro 1TB M.2-2280 NVME SSD for OS | Samsung 870 QVO 2.5" 4TB SSD SATA2 | Corsair RM1000X 2021 1000W 80 Plus Gold PSU | Antec Dark Fleet DF700 Flux Gaming Case | Win 11 home | LG 48" C2 OLED 4K TV | G512 Keyboard | Razer Basilisk V2 Mouse | TCA Throttle, Sidestick and addons, peddles, TM1600 Hotas | TrackIR 5 | Tobii Eye Tracker | HP Reverb G2 HMD

Doug 

Ok, 

based on some of the posts, I just took the plunge, and the discount ( since I owned the X Extended version ), and upgraded to the new A320/21 for Prepar3dv2

Looking fwd to test it tomorrow or next weekend :-)

I wasn't aware FSLabs was meant to be released for FSX only :-/ and I am now only in P3Dv2 ( in as far as the FSX/P3D platform goes...)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

I would recommend FS2Crew for it, Makes it better.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Thx for the hint David.

I really liked the 1st officer voices / actions already in the X edition. Don't they become superimposed to the FS2Crew chat ?

Main Simulation Rig:

To throw in an alternative, let me add Project Airbus v3 is my "best" for P3D.   Why?

1. Easy to get up and go

2. Great for hand flying or a simple AP

3. Looks great.

4. Super easy on frame-rates.. no VAS OOM's here.

5. Free

That said, of course it doesn't have the bells, whistles and systems as a payware.  But best is what works best for me.

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Yes they are "nice" but the FS2Crew ones are far better and imo with the voice version gives you more control, having saying that the Airbus is a very automated aircraft.

With there captain and FO turned on you might as well watch a you tube video.

Please bare is mind this is no PMDG and when!!!!! The FlightSimLabs version comes to P3D this for me will go in the bin.

I now use the A319 a lot as BAV use it for the back bone for most short haul flight. I would not use it without FS2Crew voice version.

It's a nice version within the remit it was made for, the textures are very good.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip