Sign in to follow this  
whaitschnoik

FS2Crew Button 2.3 with Steam-FSX does SDK-Error

Hi folks,

I am using the PMDG 737NGX with SP1C and the FS2Crew 2.3 (not the reboot one) special Bundle.

I have several 3rd party liveries installed. Now when I am flying offline with the Free Flight mode, I have no issues at all...I chose the 737 with a custom livery and everything is okay. I also checked all the FS2Crew tweaks, 2D Cockpit, the command line inside of that .INI file which I don't remember anymore now and the Default NGX Startup state as default. 

Like I said, when flying offline, everything works fine but as I log in inside the Steam multiplayer and connect to a session, chose the airplane (with our without a custom livery, it doesn't matter), I will get a SDK-Error when opening the FS2Crew interface... I really don't have a clue how that could even happen because everything works offline... could it have something to do with "live weather" which is default-active by almost every online-game host?

So desperate :sad:

Thanks for any advice!

Alright, I will try it right now, stand by! :)

Okay it seems that you can't reset the flight in Steam multiplayer. The option for that has been grayed out on top of the screen :/

well since is the official fs2crew support forum, I really thought to get a "better" answer than this... the problem is still there :(

I checked the complete SDK-error-solution website with all the steps and I can ensure that everything is as it should except for the "default aircraft should be the trike" which is impossible in Steam multiplayer because you can't change the aircraft without quitting the whole flight. And FS2Crew works perfectly when flying a FreeFlight with all the same settings...