Sign in to follow this  
mikced76

VoxATC and Sim720 Inverness Oban

Hi

I just purchased the beautiful airports of Inverness and Oban from Sim720. With both these airports I get no AI traffic at all when enabling VoxATC (I use WOAI). Just for test I then enable traffic within P3D to 100% Commercial and 100% GA and then there was plenty AI traffic! So something must be up with VoxATC togheter with Sim720 airports. What could be wrong here? There is no problem getting AI to show up at my UK2000 airports in the area.

Anyone seeing traffic at these airports with an AI addon like WOAI or UT2 etc?

Thanks

Mike   

Mike,

I don't own these airports, so I can't test it, but, one thought comes to mind.  Have you run the indexer after installing the airports?  Very easy to forget, I've done it (or not done it, technically) many times  :fool:

Jay

Current Build (02/2024): AMD 7800X3D | Asrock X670E Steel Legend MB | Noctua NH-U12S Chromax | 32gb GSkill Trident Z5 DDR5-6000 CAS 30 | Samsung 990 Pro 2tb NVMe Gen4 (OS) | WD Black 4tb NVMe Gen4 (MSFS) | Corsair RM1000x Shift Series PS | ASUS RTX 4090 Strix ROG | LG 55" C2 Display

Hi Jay, I wish it was something as simple as that but unfortunately I ran the indexer. I also got Stornoway addon AirPort from Sim720 and there I get AI trafficking, but Inverness and Oban none. Must be something with the afx that VoxATC does not like because again no problem with traffic when enabled within p3d.

Mike