Sign in to follow this  
CaptKornDog

850 Mods/Fixes?

Hello all,

Just picked up the 850. I see various references to fixes and mods that make it a little more true-to-life from the community, but can't quite find exactly where they are. Could someone kindly help me out or point me to where these improvements may be?

Thanks!

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Not sure what mods you are referring to...

My GTN750 mod is available via PM request, but hardly makes it more true-to-life.. :wink:

Bert

Not sure what mods you are referring to...

My GTN750 mod is available via PM request, but hardly makes it more true-to-life.. :wink:

Guess I misinterpreted.  I see references in here to a fixed (or at least improved) autopilot, electrical system, etc.  I've found the SAT/TAT and zulu time recommendations already and thought there were more.  Oh well.  Guess I'm stuck with the FMS since I don't own the 750, and leveling off at every altitude manually (ugh)

Thanks anyway..

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

I did attempt to fix some things in the FMS version also, but never really tested it.

I'll send you a PM.

Bert

Bert,

I bought the caranado hawker 850xp but never got to use it.  With the guages that it comes with the proline 21 guages

I cannot pan or even look arround in the cockpit with out it taking up to 5 min to view anything.  So I uninstalled the proline 21

gauges and it worked fine with out any guages at all and I flew the aircraft without guages and paned and looked around in the

cockpit and it was perfect.  But when you install the proline 21 Gauges again just like the initial install the same problems happens.

So now for my question to you is would your gtn750 mod fix this problem.