Sign in to follow this  
RaptyrOne

AI Traffic programs - what is everyone using these days?

Morning

I'm currently uploading my latest update to my cloud space.

Give me a couple of hours and I'll send u the link

Cheers

14ppkc-6.png

I think a lot of us would like an "updated" version of UT2, I know I would really like the link too please.

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

Careful about what you are redistributing if it contains work done by others without their permission.

Morning

I'm currently uploading my latest update to my cloud space.

Give me a couple of hours and I'll send u the link

Cheers

Hey tooting,

I´m also interested! Would be nice to get a try.

Thanks

Peter

Hi Pete, could I impose as well? thanks in advance.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

Pete, the link please     :smile:

Much thanks,

Dirk.

Pete,

Downloaded your files from the link you sent. I cant begin to tell you how HAPPY I am with the new AI files. It has completely changed the environment in my FSX vis a vis the older UT2 schedule. Fabulous work mate and above all thanks so much for your generosity in sharing your hard work with us :)

CHeers and best wishes,

Dinshaw.

If you want good models and upto date schedules go for ut2 and my updates.(6 gigs,and 4 years of work) Takes about 30 mins to download and install

If you want to crap models and a year old inaccurate schedules but installs out the box then take mt6.

Ive had 20 People or so take my updates all have said they are fantastic, but it takes you 30 mins to download and install all my updates

Hi Pete,

Another Pete here who would like to try your UT2 refreshment, please. My email: petedowson@btconnect.com.

Thanks

Pete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

Pete,

I've sent you a PM but just in case dubbing it here:

sabre_ds10(at) hotmail.com

Thanks,

Dirk.

Pete,

Might I also get the link?

Thanks so much!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

A Google search BEFORE I posted here threw up multitudes of posts going back to 2007-2012 for the most part. That info is totally outdated and thus irrelevant. I'm just looking to make an informed decision and what better place to get that than here at Avsim.

AVSIM is an old game.  Nothing has changed since 2006/2007.  Neither have the AI Traffic programs other than a few minor updates.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10