Sign in to follow this  
RKillins

Account Verifcation with PMDG Support

I have registered with a support account with PMDG. On the support/account webpage I have an outstanding alert which states:

"Your account has been registered but not verified. Follow the instructions in the email that was sent to you. To send the email again, use the Send Verification Email button."

After a couple days, I have not received any email yet despite a few tries. (Nothing in my SPAM box either.) Will the fact my account was not verified affect the status of my support ticket?

Rob Killins

PMDG 737NGX 600/700/800/900 

RM Killins

Will the fact my account was not verified affect the status of my support ticket?

It could. The main reasons the verification email doesn't go through is the lack of a verifiable email address (typed incorrectly) or the spam folder. Might want to try re-registering and being very careful when typing the email address to be sure.

Even if the account went through, if it's having us send email to a bad address, then it won't help you much.

Kyle Rodgers

Yep! That was indeed the problem. One two may characters in my email address. A simple edit to my account settings and within minutes a verification email.

Thanks!

RM Killins

Yep! That was indeed the problem. One two may characters in my email address. A simple edit to my account settings and within minutes a verification email.

Thanks!

Welcome. Glad to hear it!

Kyle Rodgers