Sign in to follow this  
Flyboy

PMDG Aircraft 737 NGX Passenger Cabin Textures

I am one very happy customer with both my 737 and now 777

One thing I would love to see... A passenger cabin livery so to speak with the high def that the cockpit brings.....

Is there anyone out there creating an internal livery texture do sweeten up the interior?

1st, business or just tourist but with all the trimmings of the airline.

Thanks all....

Will Charles (Flyboy)

Not that I'm aware. The other issue with creating views in the cabin is that you run into what I can only guess is "camera clipping": the camera POV runs through the 3d model even though you're plenty far from the actual 3d shape...

If you mean revamping the cabin textures, that all depends on the person doing the paint.

I took the time to redo the interiors of my Qantas 737's

If you mean a virtual cabin like Captain sim's aircraft, there really isn't a need for that, it just uses resources that aren't necessary

zipshow.php?DLID=187249&FileName=pmdgb73

Hello WIll,

Presumably, the higher / better the textures, the larger amount of VAS the aircraft would take.  Since this aircraft uses a tremendous amount of VAS, it's likely they had to make some trade offs. It bears mentioning that graphics use the most VAS.

Hope this helps.  Happy flying!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.