Sign in to follow this  
MarioB

FMS PVOR entries - A2S Video #3

Hello,

At about 05:40 in the video Josh has a little trick for the FMS and draw a line in the nav display along runway 27. He uses NAV/MNVR/PVOR and enter option 3 "CI27" in WPT, then 270 in the OTBD radial and presses enter/accept.

When I enter the outbound radial 270, after filling the WPT entry, all my entries disappear and no ACCEPT option is possible.

Question: Is that an FMS glitch, a new FMS version?

Thanks!

Hello,

At about 05:40 in the video Josh has a little trick for the FMS and draw a line in the nav display along runway 27. He uses NAV/MNVR/PVOR and enter option 3 "CI27" in WPT, then 270 in the OTBD radial and presses enter/accept.

When I enter the outbound radial 270, after filling the WPT entry, all my entries disappear and no ACCEPT option is possible.

Question: Is that an FMS glitch, a new FMS version?

Thanks!

Mario I'll check for you.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Mario I'll check for you.

Confirmed, same effect here (PVOR entries disappear). Latest Q400 (1.016), P3D v2.5, Win10.

I tested some more and PVOR is indeed no longer broken. What made me think that, is that all waypoints disappear on accepting and I thought that was not normal, but watching the FO videos, it appears that's the way it is.

Jos.

I tested some more and PVOR is indeed no longer broken. What made me think that, is that all waypoints disappear on accepting and I thought that was not normal, but watching the FO videos, it appears that's the way it is.

Jos.

Yep it'll ditch all the waypoints and just give you the line off into infinity. And beyond!

Glad you've cracked it.

Cheers

Ben

Hi

Just bought Airline2sim Q400 cadet training and I am having trouble with this input into the FMS.  I have followed the video and tried many times.  No luck.  Is this still an issue with anyone?

Hi

Just bought Airline2sim Q400 cadet training and I am having trouble with this input into the FMS.  I have followed the video and tried many times.  No luck.  Is this still an issue with anyone?

I've been heads down in our 777 course recently but I can check. Last time I tried it worked ok. Are you trying to enter the PVOR for the runway centreline at EGNX?

I've been heads down in our 777 course recently but I can check. Last time I tried it worked ok. Are you trying to enter the PVOR for the runway centreline at EGNX?

Hi Ben

I downloaded the las test patch from majestic website. All is well now.

Thanks