Sign in to follow this  
Ianrivaldosmith

World Traffic VERSION 2

Looks like this is out, I am just downloading it now......Lets see, maybe GOOD AI for x-plane 10 at last?

Let us know what you think. I'm hoping it's just enable and fly without all the nitty gritties.

It's not free. You get a key to unlock the full program after you buy it.

NAX669.png

yes I know. I just bought it.

After further reading, bluebell at the org has released over 2000 aircraft models for AI, and they almost have ready a program called Agre which can generate ground routes MUCH MUCH easier.....

Its looking VERY good for AI in x-plane 10 now if this goes smoothly.....

Take a look:-

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?showtopic=84846

As far as I understand it, it is still not the "fire and forget" solution à la MyTraffic that most people seek. Please correct me if I'm wrong as I do have a licence and would install it again in a heartbeat if it provided real global ai traffic.

Looks like it will be close to that soon though.... Basically ALL the AI planes are installed.... And then we just need ground routes and flight plans, that are gonna be easier to generate based on real life routes and then download.... Anyways it makes more sense over at their forum..... 

I've been meaning to look into this;  how similar is World Traffic to building custom AI plans in FS9/FSX? 

At one time, I had a good deal of Canadian traffic showing in my FS9 installation, including a ton of very small commercial operators, with custom flight plans and paints.  It was a royal pain to put together since none of it was automated, but it was well worth it. 

Is this possible to replicate with World Traffic?  Or is it far more work?

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Also, this is coming up too, 

AFRE Real schedule importer for WT

You can import AI traffic plans from Fs9/FSX..... So will be able to use real life plans etc..... Taken from FS plans./... 

Any pictures? I emailed the developers for X-Plane and asked if they plan on creating a high quality AI addon for X-Plane 10 just like Ultimate traffic or similar to that, that is on FSX. They replied saying - "yes they do have plans to do so". 

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=28569&st=20#commentsStart

Real World Routes Flight Plan Generator for World Traffic

This package comes with a Script to generate Flight Plans for World Traffic 'on the Fly' based on Real World Routes from major Airline Operators.
It includes about ~ 50000 Routes from/to more than 3000 Airports with scheduled flights by Airline Operators Worldwide.