Sign in to follow this  
Raufvogel

EHAM 18C, landing right next runwuy

Hello, i've a problem with landing on EHAM 18C ILS 109.50/183, B736 not on centerline

My NAVIGRAPH AIRAC cycle is 1508

FSX/P3D Navaids 1508 update Herve Sors is done

There is a solution please?

ScreenHunter_456Aug.1907.48.png

ScreenHunter_456Aug.1907.47.png

Hi Herve,

I'm not sure if this applies to you, but I suggest you check out page 88, third paragraph, of the PMDG 737NGX Introduction document (it's about the option SET FSX LOC CRS).  If you do not have that particular simulator configuration option set to ON, this is what could happen even though you have set the correct localiser course.  The explanation is in the document.  Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Emile Bax.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

PMDG 737NGX Introduction document (it's about the option SET FSX LOC CRS)

Hello EmileB, thank you, i've found it in the manual, but sorry, i realy dond't no how to fix this, it is possible to install by what data indicate please?

Regards Jaap Mooijer

Hello EmileB, thank you, i've found it in the manual, but sorry, i realy dond't no how to fix this, it is possible to install by what data indicate please?

What can't you fix? If you are looking for the option Set FSX LOC CRS, it is in the FMC in the PMDG settings, Simulation page 2/3

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Thank you, as is the situation now, with no ghanges yet

ScreenHunter_457Aug.1916.20.png  ScreenHunter_456Aug.1916.20.png

Regards, Jaap

Unfortunate, but it has not helped :sad:
I see something strange now in the second screen, left is 183 and right is 186 degree, in MCP screen Nr 1 is also a differend between left and right, so far i can see?

ScreenHunter_459Aug.1919.39.png

Regards, Jaap Mooijer

I see something strange now in the second screen, left is 183 and right is 186 degree, in MCP screen Nr 1 is also a differend between left and right, so far i can see?

WOW! How did you get TRK UP on the left ND and HDG UP on the right ND? You can choose between these two settings but for both NDs at the same time.

Also, if you have selected a valid ILS frequency on the right radio control panel you shouldn't have this warning on the right ND.

Something went definitely wrong.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

The ils data comes from the afcad file. Are you using default scenery? There are updated afcad files in the avsim library or pay airports like from Aerosoft. - David Lee

WOW! How did you get TRK UP on the left ND and HDG UP on the right ND? You can choose between these two settings but for both NDs at the same time.

Hello, i will thank you all for helping me. (last night Internet outage)

In my next flight i have turned and pushed on left and right nd buttons ScreenHunter_459Aug.2007.29.png  until the directions in both displays were the same again (not first) now my landing was quite right. :rolleyes:

ScreenHunter_458Aug.2007.21.png

ScreenHunter_459Aug.2007.21.png

Regards, Jaap Mooijer