Sign in to follow this  
ScotFlieger

LINDA Compatibility with Windows 10

All LINDA users are advised that no compatibility testing with Windows 10 has been carried out with the new Windows 10 release with any of the compatible flight simulators (FSX, FSX-SE or P3D).

I have no intention to change my working or development systems until the new operating systems is proven to operate flawlessly with my setup and development tools.

However, if LINDA users have or plan to cross to the dark side, please report your experience and success/failures here.  There is nothing I will be able to assist but it will help others.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

I crossed... works so far without any issues :-)

Windows 10, FSX-SE

Mathieu Souphy

I use LINDA since many month with early versions of Win 10 without problems

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no intention to change my working or development systems until the new operating systems is proven to operate flawlessly with my setup and development tools.

When do you expect Microsoft to change  to Windows 10 to suit your working or development systems?

When do you expect Microsoft to change  to Windows 10 to suit your working or development systems?

I have no idea. I have a very stable Sim setup at the moment with Win 7.  As a long term engineer, I am of the school of 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

So as a long term engineer of  the school of 'if it ain't broke you don't  even make innovations?

I am happy to innovated as I was able to do last winter when I spent some time on LINDA upgrades (much to,my wife's annoyance). What I was trying to,say is that I do not wish to put my system at risk by changes made by Microsoft with Win 10. My experience with the disaster ours Win 8/8.1 make me very cautious. After several decades supporting PCs and Windows, I switched to Apple when I retired full time. I only have PC/Win7 for Sim flying.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK