Sign in to follow this  
Humberside

737 Problem

Hi,

After a clean reinstall of P3D yesterday, I have encountered a problem with the 737; I load it up in C&D confing, and then turn the battery and gpu on, I then go and program the FMC, after this i return to the overhead and start pressing switches...but nothing happens, none of the central pedestal switches work either. The only thing that works is the MCP.

I do not believe its a simconnect problem, but i could be wrong. Any suggestions to rectify this issue?

Joe

Are you using the VC and moving the view to see the overhead and the pedestal?

If it is the case, check that your viewpoint doesn't go into the headrest when you do so.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

I am in the VC however I'm only panning around.

Just checked the T7 and its the swame with that too

What do you mean by nothing happens?

Is the cursor changing shape when you hover it over the buttons? Do the buttons flip and you have no reaction afterwards or do they not move at all but with the cursor changing shape anyway?

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

The cursor changes, but for example, if I go to change the fuel pump to on, I click it, but it stays in the off position.

Try to rule out corrupt panel state file by starting default, engines running, and see if clickspots work.

Dan Downs KCRP

It looks like it is a corrupt C&D panel state in the 73 and a corrupt long state in the T7. How do i get new panel states files, as default is unrealistic, I also unistalled and reinstalled the 737 and T7 and it didn't fix it.

The easiest way is to delete all the panel states from the folder except for the one named "Default". Then load the aircraft and recreate the other panel states yourself.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Ok thanks

Forgot to say the obvious, create a backup of the folder in case something would go wrong!  :wink:

(In the worst case you would have to reinstal the addon.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

I deleted the states, and created my own...the same thing happened. The switches are clickable for 2-3 minutes but then stop working.

I'll uninstall and reinstall both aircraft again, and see if that works

I've reinstalled the 737 and 777 and there is no fix, could FSUIPC be the cause, as when I load P3D it says multiple versions are installed.

Probably a problem in the windows registry. Multiple versions of fsuipc or PMDG's?

Have you installed the PMDG's and launched P3D with admin rights?

There is a registry fix tool but I think it is for fsx and I'm not sure whether it is applicable to P3D.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Just a thought: Did you activate the 737 and 777 after reinstalling?

Stian Beinset

ENML