Sign in to follow this  
Raufvogel

Registration number 747-400F

Hello, I can not find my PMDG B747-400F registration number in the cockpit, I need it for PFPX-TOPCAT to send to IVAO

Can anyone tell me where I can find it? :Hmmmph: 

Maybe it's a stupid question but want to be sure if there is no registration number for my PMDG B744, it will be exported to IVAP

Here in PFPX should I enter my registration numbers

ScreenHunter_464Aug.2510.55.png

Here the registration of my PMDG B738 in the cockpit, THE PMDG 777-200LR-F also has a REG number in the cockpit

ScreenHunter_464Aug.2510.40.png

Jaap Mooijer

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "PMDG 747-8" to "PMDG 747-400". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Hello, I can not find my PMDG B747-400F registration number in the cockpit, I need it for PFPX-TOPCAT to send to IVAO

Can anyone tell me where I can find it? :Hmmmph:

PMDG didn't put the registration in the cockpit on the 747. The first sim they did this with was the NGX. You should find the reg letters if you open the details window when you select the livery. It will also be in aircraft.cfg in the line:

atcid=xxxxxx

As a last resort take a look at the external view.

ki9cAAb.jpg

You should find the reg letters if you open the details window when you select the livery.

Kevinh, thank you. I've triyed to find this, can you give me more details please?

It will also be in aircraft.cfg in the line:

I've found a aircraft.cfg file, but no atcid-????  inside of it?

There is a specific aircraft.cfg file somwehere?

There is maybe something to find in the purchase forms?

Kevinh, thank you. I've triyed to find this, can you give me more details please?

I've found a aircraft.cfg file, but no atcid-????  inside of it?

There is a specific aircraft.cfg file somwehere?

There is maybe something to find in the purchase forms?

Hi Jaap,

Click once on the 747 livery in the Free Flight screen. Instead of then clicking "Fly Now", click "Details". This will open a 3D preview of the livery and one of the windows will show you the registration, assuming one is defined.

There is only one aircraft.cfg file for the 747-400F (also one for the 740-400). Each livery you have installed should have a registration defined. Find your livery variation in aircraft.cfg and then look for a line beginning atc_id=  (I forgot it had an underscore character in the text, that may be why you didn't find it). The text after the = sign should be the registration.

for example, for the PMDG house livery the line is:

atc_id=N744PM

It's certainly nothing to do with your purchase, liveries are free. Which 747-400F livery are you using? One downloaded from PMDG or one from AVSIM or another dowload site?

Kevin

ki9cAAb.jpg

Hi Jaap,

Click once on the 747 livery in the Free Flight screen. Instead of then clicking "Fly Now", click "Details". This will open a 3D preview of the livery and one of the windows will show you the registration, assuming one is defined.

There is only one aircraft.cfg file for the 747-400F (also one for the 740-400). Each livery you have installed should have a registration defined. Find your livery variation in aircraft.cfg and then look for a line beginning atc_id=  (I forgot it had an underscore character in the text, that may be why you didn't find it). The text after the = sign should be the registration.

for example, for the PMDG house livery the line is:

atc_id=N744PM

It's certainly nothing to do with your purchase, liveries are free. Which 747-400F livery are you using? One downloaded from PMDG or one from AVSIM or another dowload site?

Kevin

Good points and great explanations.  Your question about where the livery comes from can make a big difference.  Those sanctioned by PMDG are complete, for continuity but anyone else's liveries could stand a chance of missing info like atc_id.  Thanks.

-Jim

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Good points and great explanations.  Your question about where the livery comes from can make a big difference.  Those sanctioned by PMDG are complete, for continuity but anyone else's liveries could stand a chance of missing info like atc_id.  Thanks.

-Jim

Thanks Jim, much appreciated.

ki9cAAb.jpg

There is only one aircraft.cfg file for the 747-400F (also one for the 740-400). Each livery you have installed should have a registration defined. Find your livery variation in aircraft.cfg and then look for a line beginning atc_id= (I forgot it had an underscore character in the text, that may be why you didn't find it). The text after the = sign should be the registration.

Thank you very much Jim, i've found it now:  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG747-400F

PH-CKC is the REG code i've looked for.

[fltsim.3]

title=PMDG747-400F KLM CARGO

sim=B747-400F

model=GEF

panel=VC

sound=GE

texture=KLF

kb_checklists=PMDG747-400_CHECK

atc_id_color=0xffffffff

atc_id=PH-CKC

atc_airline=KLM

etc.....

I'm very grateful, it makes me feel better now that I know that the registration is original. :friends:

Best regards,
Jaap Mooijer

Thank you very much Jim, i've found it now:  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG747-400F

PH-CKC is the REG code i've looked for.

[fltsim.3]

title=PMDG747-400F KLM CARGO

sim=B747-400F

model=GEF

panel=VC

sound=GE

texture=KLF

kb_checklists=PMDG747-400_CHECK

atc_id_color=0xffffffff

atc_id=PH-CKC

atc_airline=KLM

etc.....

I'm very grateful, it makes me feel better now that I know that the registration is original. :friends:

Best regards,
Jaap Mooijer

Throw most of the thanks to kevin, but I appreciate sentiment. :)

-Jim

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

There is only one aircraft.cfg file for the 747-400F (also one for the 740-400). Each livery you have installed should have a registration defined. Find your livery variation in aircraft.cfg and then look for a line beginning atc_id= (I forgot it had an underscore character in the text, that may be why you didn't find it). The text after the = sign should be the registration.

Hello Kevinh, of course I have to thank you especially, I should pay more attention if more quotes are used. :drinks:

Best regards,

Jaap Mooijer

Hello Kevinh, of course I have to thank you especially, I should pay more attention if more quotes are used. :drinks:

Best regards,

Jaap Mooijer

Hi Jaap,

Glad you found the answer OK,

Cheers :drinks:

Kevin

ki9cAAb.jpg