Sign in to follow this  
brettm247

Windows 10 Steam Edition cant activate 737

Hello,

I just updated to Windows 10 and am running Steam FSX edition. Everytime i try to load the PMDG 737 it asks for an activation key, which i assume is my license key, but it throws the error "ERROR: flxActCommonRepairLocalTrustedStorage - (50044,71013,1).

Thank you and I can provide additional info.

Guest JustanotherPilot

I would contact Steam support, in the mean time, check your registry to make sure win10 hasn't changed or deleted the path to your installation.

Hello,

I just updated to Windows 10 and am running Steam FSX edition. Everytime i try to load the PMDG 737 it asks for an activation key, which i assume is my license key, but it throws the error "ERROR: flxActCommonRepairLocalTrustedStorage - (50044,71013,1).

Thank you and I can provide additional info.

Make sure to re-run the SimConnect.msi files as directed by our Read Me file. If that doesn't work, submit a ticket at the link in my signature.

Kyle Rodgers

I'm thinking about upgrading.

Does those bugs continue?

Bruno Teixeira.
W11 PRO x64 | i9 13900k | RTX4090 | 32GB DDR5 | MSFS

why upgrade for is the question,  for  the sake of  it?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Yeah, what Peter says.  I am no where near moving to Win10 if for no other reason than it ain't broke so don't fix it. Not even Quicken is supporting Win 10 yet so if I can't do my checkbook with it I sure as heavens am not going to use it for my hobby.

Dan Downs KCRP

Just wondering  does PMDG work in FSX Steam Edition. Thinking updating from FS9.

Thanks

Just wondering  does PMDG work in FSX Steam Edition. Thinking updating from FS9.

Thanks

Full names in the PMDG forums please.

The NGX? Win10? Pretty vague question... Win10 is not yet supported. NGX does work with FSX/FSXSE and there is a separate product for P3D.

All this available on the product page at their website here: http://precisionmanuals.com

Dan Downs KCRP

I have NGX running on FSX-SE, Win7 home premium.  No problems. Now when Win10 came along, you wonder , do I just jump in and move forward? After surfing different forums, I chose to go ahead with win10. But,first,I uninstalled all PMDG products base packages,then uninstalled FSX-Steam. Steam is the only version of FSX I have on my system. At this point I load win10. Once up and going,I reinstalled FSX for steam. Then reinstall PMDG products. All I had to do was reactivate liveries with the PMDG operations center. I have had no issues. In fact I have seen an increase in frame rates. When I was sitting in KORD with my NGX running, I would see about 5-6 FPS. Now with same settings, I get 10-11. All programs work well except one, and win10 has nothing to do with it. It quit working when I left boxed version, and went to steam. Hope this was helpful.  Steve Sumner

Steve Sumner

I have Windows 10 and every time I load the NGX 737 it asks me to enter the activation key. I do that and I get the message that it was correctly activated. But I get this message every time I load the NGX737. Shouldn't you just activate it once only?

Stelios 

Stelios Christofides

I recently upgraded computers, completely new system. The new system is Windows 10. I run FSX_Steam. I made sure to uninstall all software before I made the switch. I then re-downloaded all the software and re-activated everything without any problems.

I'm not sure what you did to encounter your activation problem, but rest assured, FSX_SE & the PMDG 737 NGX should work flawlessly with Windows 10.

I have Windows 10 and every time I load the NGX 737 it asks me to enter the activation key. I do that and I get the message that it was correctly activated. But I get this message every time I load the NGX737. Shouldn't you just activate it once only?

This means either that the SimConnect files are not installed (as noted in the other post), or that our licensing service is not able to contact the activation server (less likely, but could be the case).

Try installing the files referenced by the README file included with the product installer. If running the SimConnect files does not work, then contact us at the support site in my signature.

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks

737 and 777 like a charm with all expansions.

Don't have other products.

Paul Grochowski

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png