Hi to you all,

Using Active sky I noticed that I can not find a way to set weather to live Mode. It always start up in manual mode. Can anyone of you explain me how I can set it to Live Modus, please?

Thanks and regards,

Ed

Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,
Ed Koorevaar

Hi to you all,

Using Active sky I noticed that I can not find a way to set weather to live Mode. It always start up in manual mode. Can anyone of you explain me how I can set it to Live Modus, please?

Thanks and regards,

Ed

Hi Ed,

When you open ASN click on WX Configuration then Weather Mode. From there you will be able to select from Live, Historical or Manual. Your weather mode is remembered, so that each time you start ASN, the previous mode used will be initiated. You can change your weather mode at any time using the “Wx Configuration” screen’s Wx Mode drop-down menu. Simply select the desired weather mode and it becomes active immediately

Please let me know if this helps or if you need further assistance. Thank you and have a great day!

Hi Kimberley

Thanks! As I wrote and as you say. I can choose three module options. I choose Iive, but I can't find a save button. And when I start up AS again, weather module starts up in manual again. But what I want, is set this up once and start up default live module. I have not succeed in this yet.

Regards,

Ed

Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,
Ed Koorevaar