Sign in to follow this  
7aajwy

pmdg 747 question

I am thinking of buying the pmdg 747 but as I do not have a lot of time to flight sim and it is a long haul aircraft I was wondering if it had a skip time function similar to the pmdg 777 or if not are there any 747 models that do? Thanks for the help

I am thinking of buying the pmdg 747 but as I do not have a lot of time to flight sim and it is a long haul aircraft I was wondering if it had a skip time function similar to the pmdg 777 or if not are there any 747 models that do? Thanks for the help

The upcoming 747 version 2 should have this feature, I don't believe the original 747v1 had it built in.

Ok thanks, when is the upcoming version2 model going to be released?

Full names in the PMDG forums please.

PMDG does not provide release dates because they are unpredictable.  The 747v2 product is in development but still months away; however, it is a new product not just an upgrade from the existing one.

Dan Downs KCRP

August 32nd

umm thats actually wrong I have confirmed from a reliable source that it will be released on February 30th 2016

I am sure it will have time acceleration. If you can, wait until the new version is released.

I am sure it will have time acceleration. If you can, wait until the new version is released.

If it has time acceleration, Can we accelerate time to its release?

Strictly speaking the 777 doesn't have time acceleration as such. It has automatic control over FSX time acceleration rate.

No doubt the 747 will be the same for all you auto-cruisers out there. The 747 will also need automatic fuel management too, Not much point in having auto-acceleration and auto step climbs if the inboard tanks run dry while no one is minding the shop.

ki9cAAb.jpg