Sign in to follow this  
Zesty42

Quality Wings 757 FMC Problem

I have recently installed the Quality Wings 757 onto my laptop, and it is registered and seems to work fine except for the FMC. The FMC seems to be having a problem displaying certain text. The IDENT Page shows everything correctly as well as my up to date AIRAC Cycle of 1509. However when I proceed to the next page, the REF Airport section is blank and does not let me type anything on that page. The SID's and STAR's also don't appear. But if I click randomly on the SID/STAR Page, they do appear on the RTE, so its like the text is there but invisible. I am wondering if this could be a problem with a certain gauge file that is missing, but really can't seem to find the problem! Any help is appreciated. I am running Windows 10. Thank you!

Regards,

Chris

P.S. If you are interested in seeing what the FMC looks like, reply asking for a picture. Thanks!

Have you posted it to their forum?. I've seen some posts about adding fonts not included in W10.

http://qwsim.flight1.net/forums/forums.html

http://qwsim.flight1.net/forums/solution-fmc-problems-on-windows-10_topic4634.html

You're a genius, I honestly have no idea why I didn't think of that earlier. I guess Avsim is my go-to forum  :smile: Thanks for the quick help!  :wink:

Thanks, but no genius. I try to return the help when it's given to me. Now Bert Pieke; he's a genius!

Dwight Heyer