Sign in to follow this  
Berike

SimConnect does not answer for more than 50seg

I'm getting this message everytime I start P3D 2.5 (with hotfix 6) and even after it started I'm still getting the message every 50seg

EZCA is the guy throwing this

I'm getting this message everytime I start P3D 2.5 (with hotfix 6) and even after it started I'm still getting the message every 50seg

EZCA is the guy throwing this

yes I get the same, but only on first boot of P3D 2.5, after that on a second reload of P3D it loads a lot faster.

using 1.18.6 as well

bob

I'm using the latest 1.18.7 but I'm getting it everytime and after 50seg get the message again, it's an infinite loop

Usually if you just restart P3d, the second time it will work. If you P3D loads slowly, over 50 seconds, that message will pop up, but if it loads before the next 60 seconds, everything works normally. I find this happens more, if I reboot my computer, which I don't do that often. That latest version of EzDok is a beta, so it has a few bugs. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

Sometimes there is a hidden dialog from another addon hidden behind the main window waiting for your  response and it's holding the sim from loading. Most of the time is because I updated ASN and have to press the yes/no security warning.

I'm using the latest 1.18.7 but I'm getting it everytime and after 50seg get the message again, it's an infinite loop

not seen a ver 1.18.7

when you mentioned a hotfix 6 I thought you were referring to ver 1.18.6

bob

Sorry, just correcting it's the 1.18.6 the hotfix 6 I mean for P3D 2.5

Just open Ezdok via FSUIPC and you wont get that message again. Add [Programs] Run1=READY,"C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA\EZCA.exe" to your FSUIPC.ini file in Modules.

Jonathon James

Just open Ezdok via FSUIPC and you wont get that message again. Add [Programs] Run1=READY,"C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA\EZCA.exe" to your FSUIPC.ini file in Modules.

I tried your fix of adding this to the FSUIPC.ini  and it seems to work.  No more 50 second messages popping up... Thanks.....

[Programs]
Run1=READY,"C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA\EZCA.exe

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

It was working so good for me, but after the install of MyTraffic 6, it begin to pop up this message.. EZCA 1.8.6 works anyway, but the message really slow down the P3D opening time.

I tried to add the line below to the end of the FSUIPC.ini file, but i still get the message..

[Programs]

Run1=READY,"C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA\EZCA.exe

I tried also to delete the EZCA entry from the exe.xml, but in this way, EZCA won't start and i have to run it manually every time..

When you guys say "Just open Ezdok via FSUIPC", do you mean by adding that line to the ini file and nothing more? Or do i have to do something more? 

Thanks a lot