Sign in to follow this  
itye1970

FSX Steam Edition Photorealistic Scenery

I just got FSX steam edition, can anyone advise which photorealistic scenery scenery packs are compatible with FSX Steam edition.

Is there a world scenery pack available from somewhere rather than having to download various regions

IF not which European scenery is the most realistic

Thanks in advance

Photoreal sceneries are all compatible as far as i know.

There are payware and freeware sceneries all around internet. There aren't full world photoreal sceneries as far as i know

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

I own these, with the exception of Austria Professional, and run them all in FSX SE without problem.

If you are considering photoscenery, you will need a large HD/SSD, you can install photoscenery to a separate drive without problems. A world photoscenery in a decent quality would take up TB of space. The UK series I have takes up more than 200GB.

Europe

Fly Logic - Switzerland Professional X (includes autogen)

Playsims VFR UK, Scotland + treescapes + Scotflight scenery + UK2000 VFR airfields

Flugwerk - Austria Professional HD (includes autogen)

USA

Megascenery - Arizona, Nevada, Southern California and Utah

Ryzen 5800X3D, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, Windows 10

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

I own these.........

Europe

Fly Logic - Switzerland Professional X (includes autogen)

Please excuse me checking back on this but do I understand correctly that you have got FSX Steam to run with Fly Logic - Switzerland Professional X ? The reason I ask is that I have just been told that the two are incompatible. Did you need to tweak anything to get them to run together and, if so, what ?

Hi pacman,

Not sure why I wrote that back then, I never used Switzerland in my FSX Steam installation, only in FSX.

Ryzen 5800X3D, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, Windows 10

Hi pacman,

Not sure why I wrote that back then, I never used Switzerland in my FSX Steam installation, only in FSX.

Aaaah, thanks for the update,Toby23. I'm now trying to find a source for FSX Gold, looking on ebay etc. I found some offers of free downloads but my antivirus and browser filters went berserk when I clicked on them so I assume they are malware bait.