Sign in to follow this  
Slayer

Goflight Interface tool for X-Plane

The excellent program for Goflight hardware we use in FSX and P3D is now available for X-Plane. Yes you heard that right  - real Goflight support for X-Plane.

It is in Beta right now, at this point you can only use default datarefs and there is no detective for it yet to sniff out the other variables , but it is a start.

I gave up on X-goflight as it's developer appears to be MIA. but this looks promising.

http://www.pollypotsoftware.org.uk/products/goflight-interface-tool.html

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the heads up on this.

Used his programme with FSX from his initial release and have sorely missed it with X-Plane.

Be great to be able to use my GF equipment again.

X-Goflight started well but as you said he has gone AWOL.

Trevor Golding

I had no idea there was work underway to interface goflight hardware with XP10. I'll need to dig that stack of radios out... sadly unused since I abandoned MS-based FS a few years back.

The version available is an initial trial/test version that has some issues and doesn't have the Detective functionality to support interfacing to custom datarefs and commands. I'm just putting the finishing touches to the final release version 1.0. which has Detective functionality. Should be out within a month.

Best wishes

Steve

• Upvote 1

Stephen Munn

.....Just end up watching the first youtube Tutorial, seems like very capable utility, but IMHO, this thing is Over-Killer for most average Simmers. This is overwhelming, and programming all your GF switches knobes and buttons to function. well, it will be for me a life time project that has been assign to me by the famous M.I.T institution .. unfortunately, my life span is not that long, and I'm here to fly..... LOL

I wish GF would get us the GFConfig interface in X-Plane version, 5 minute and you all set and good to fly .... 

& on to of this I need to pay $32 ....outch ....  

Cheers

Yair        

BTW 

I thing the same apply to the Saitek Modules, where a third party took the initiative and developed nice but costly (about $90 for the whole package) interface tools.. another "life-time"  project ....

& did I mention VRInsight, my little M-Panel is useless with X-Plane (-:

.....Just end up watching the first youtube Tutorial, seems like very capable utility, but IMHO, this thing is Over-Killer for most average Simmers. This is overwhelming, and programming all your GF switches knobes and buttons to function. well, it will be for me a life time project that has been assign to me by the famous M.I.T institution .. unfortunately, my life span is not that long, and I'm here to fly..... LOL

I wish GF would get us the GFConfig interface in X-Plane version, 5 minute and you all set and good to fly .... 

& on to of this I need to pay $32 ....outch ....  

Cheers

Yair        

BTW 

I thing the same apply to the Saitek Modules, where a third party took the initiative and developed nice but costly (about $90 for the whole package) interface tools.. another "life-time"  project ....

& did I mention VRInsight, my little M-Panel is useless with X-Plane (-:

I feel your pain.... :smile:

..paid for XP11 .. only to find out that is not yet available .... (-:   

The GoFlight Interface Tool was made compatible for X-Plane 11 a few days ago. Version 1.8.0.0 (XP 11 compatible) has been available for download since Saturday 7th Jan.

Stephen Munn

I am trying to use a GF-MCP PRO with the Boeing 767-300.  I purchase the GoFlight interface tool, with no luck.   I connected the PollyPot forum Stating : I have tried about every idea in the forums and nothing connects the GOFLIGHT Interface tool.  I am flying FlightFactor Boeing 767-300.  Any Ideas how to make X-Plane MCP-PRO and the 767-300 work? I received an answer from Steve stating "Because there is no FF 767 config available, you will need to build one using Detective".  I haven't a clue what the Directions for "Detective " mean and there is no Autopilot section where I did look.  Anybody have any answers? Thanks  

Can someone let me know if the product from Polypot actually work?  I tried their product (trial) for FSX/P3D years ago and gave up.  Now that I am using XP11, I would like to be able to use my two GF RP-48 panels again.  Their is no trial mode this time and it's 50 cdn dollar after the currency conversion.  Thanks in advance.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020