Sign in to follow this  
B_L0

GSX doesn't work in fsx steam edition?

I cant use gsx because all sort of error happen in the installation. Something support file fail to update and some scenery fail to update error. I would like to know how to fix that and python25 dll error. Also Couatl crash error. 

Hi, there is a new version of GSX just some days old, maybe you try uninstall yours (including couatl) and download and install the new updated version. works for me in fsx SE.

good luck

alf

Hi, I just installed my gsx yesterday from the gsx website. Please show me how i can update it because i think i have the lastest version already from gsx website.

If you want to see the error please give me ur email and ill send you picture of the error.

I'm not totally sure that any version of the install program at FSDT's website has the couatl fix, but if you go to their forum, the owner has posted responses to the couatl issue by asking customers to download a beta release which supposedly fixes the issue.  I too had issues before with GSX and uninstalled it temporarily until everything was fixed, but there doesn't seem to be any clear indication that those issues are fixed and gone.  I'll get around to reinstalling it at some point for P3D, which i know works to some capacity as many on Youtube are seen using it without issue.

-Jim

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Hi, I just installed my gsx yesterday from the gsx website. Please show me how i can update it because i think i have the lastest version already from gsx website.

Just download the current Addon Manager from

http://fsdreamteam.com/products_addonmanager.html

Run that. You do not need to uninstall anything.

Pete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

That coualt program is the work of the devil. It has been nothing but problems and its very inconsistent. Sometimes it works and Sometimes it don't. The gsx and coualt menu will be loaded in fsx but when you try to bring up the menu with the hot keys nothing happens

I cant use gsx because all sort of error happen in the installation. Something support file fail to update and some scenery fail to update error. I would like to know how to fix that and python25 dll error. Also Couatl crash error.

If  you want  to get  your issue  fixed  than I suggest to post your issue  at

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/index.html

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg