Sign in to follow this  
stratfordman10

PMDG 737 NGX Causing CTD

I hope this may show something and would appreciate further assistance.

Now wee are getting someplace. EventID is your graphics driver crashing.  Do you have a current version?  I am not using the latest NVidia to personnally vouch for it but the P3D forum has not reported problems with it.

Try updating your graphics driver.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi,

Thanks for your replies again.

I have today flown the PMDG 777 from EGKK to KJFK with no issues at all, 6 hour flight.

This problem has something to do with the 737 NGX as this is the only aircraft that crashes to a white screen.

I do not believe its p3d nor my hardware.

Any further comments would be appreciated.

Michael

Michael Broom

This problem has something to do with the 737 NGX as this is the only aircraft that crashes to a white screen.

Faulty logic.  Since your problem is your video driver, it is highly possible that the NGX is in use when you crash but it's not a bug in the NGX. I've done all I can to help you... maybe you should submit a trouble ticket to PMDG Product Support to see if they can isolate your NGX bug.

Dan Downs KCRP