Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mik75

Open LC North America, Akaska and Canada released

Guest Mik75

I just received an email from Flightsimstore, informing me that the product has been released:

- Hand crafted landclass for 12 million sq km.

- Thousands of superb new textures.

- Greatly reduced texture repetition!

- Full five seasons support.

- New 3D night lighting.

- Made for FTX Global and Vector.

- Accurate cities, towns, villages.

- Each geographic area feels unique.

- The second of seven Orbx "mega regions".

- A vast beautiful area to explore!

Not so interested in Alaska or Canada. Alas another year to wait for the rest of NA.

I like the way these are being released. If it was all at once with global and vector it would be to intimidating :Money Eyes:

ZORAN

Not so interested in Alaska or Canada. Alas another year to wait for the rest of NA.

Neither am I, but for the $15 USD I'm going to buy anyway to encourage them to hurry along on the lower NA portion. :-)

Ernest Pergrem

UTX for USA in P3Dv25 is superb, no need for a simpler Land Class

And since there will be no new UTX for Canada in P3D, this LC is appropriate for the few flights that go there, CYVR, CYYZ, and CYUL that all have excellent payware airports.

Neither am I, but for the $15 USD I'm going to buy anyway to encourage them to hurry along on the lower NA portion. :-)

Ditto.  Except for Squamish, I've flown into Canada once.  I would like to see some reviews from Canadians.  "I like it, hope that doesn't offend anyone...sorry."  "I apologize, but it's really cool."  :)

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

15 bucks? When I checked early this morning it was 34.95

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

And since there will be no new UTX for Canada in P3D, this LC is appropriate for the few flights that go there, CYVR, CYYZ, and CYUL that all have excellent payware airports.

There WILL be UTX for Canada. Please check UT forum

Good idea btw. How compatibe UTX2 USA with FTX Global, Vector and OpenLC EU? And their night lighting?

Thanks.

Good idea btw. How compatibe UTX2 USA with FTX Global, Vector and OpenLC EU? And their night lighting?

Thanks.

Compatible enough to say I have no issues