Sign in to follow this  
Nation32

Taking Scenery Requests!

We now have a to-do list of 13 airports! Thank you all for taking the time to reply! If you would like to be added to our email list to be notified when a new scenery of ours is put on AVSIM, PM us, or shoot us an email, and we'd be glad to add you to the list!

Thank you all, and a goodnight from Jersey!

Wesley Chin and Kyle Kato - EC Simulations

Can i add Non-US Airport to the List

Yola Airport - DNYO

Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport Abuja - DNAA

Port Harcourt International - DNPO

Accra Kotoka International

MZBZ (Philip Goldson International Airport)! They extended the runway recently to handle Euro airlines, so the existing AFCADs are all out of date.

Any screenshots of these airports available?

EDIT: There are some in the packages themselves.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Just going to thorugh this one out there.

Richnond Virginia (KRIC) has never had scenery done for it, and the arrival and departure is stunning over the mountains there.  It's also in a very busy VATSIM ARTCC, so it would get A LOT of use.

We've been hoping for a good (well, ANY) KRIC for many years.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Would love to see Madison/Dane County Regional-Truax Field (KMSN).  Been an airport I've longed for in FS for years.  Also would be great to see a Colorado Springs Municipal (KCOS).

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

KLQK. Pickens County airport in the upstate of South Carolina. Please! Thanks!

Vic green

Guest JustanotherPilot

YBMA Mt Isa, a large mining town in outback Queensland, Australia

Have you made any progress on your next release?

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

88NV  Burning Man

http://88nv.burningman.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Airport-Pattern.9-2015.pdf

http://88nv.burningman.com/

This airport is a temporary airport centered around Labor Day each year in the Black Rock Desert of NW Nevada. In 2015 there were numerous charters using large multi-engine (large for a playa surface runway anyway) turbo-prop and some smaller jets and many luxury helicopters.  ATC in Reno is very busy during the festival and during the weekend of the burn, they are busier than Reno or Sacramento.  Some charters come from as far away as Burbank.

The runways are laid-out two weeks before the event (which ends on Labor Day) and is deconstructed immediately afterwards.  They have their own Unicom and Ground frequencies and are on the Sectional chart (Klamath Falls).  There are days where there are over 100 planes parked on the playa.

During the festival, the burning man city, Black Rock City, is the 7-9th largest city in Nevada (depending on how you look at it) and is bigger than the capitol, Carson City.   The runways would be modeled in playa texture.    It would be fantastic to model the circular layout of the city itself with the 100 ft Man in center of it all.   If one could animate the ubiquitous flames at night this airport would be extremely popular.  Animated Art Cars would be a hoot!

I have a direct connection to airport staff and could provide detailed information if needed.

And here's a challenge, tie the visibility of the airport and city to the flight sim calendar!   Here today, gone tomorrow!

What do ya think?

Eric Anderson

Here's one that no payware developer has ever touched and has been requested in the past.

KABQ - Albuquerque, NM

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I'd love to see 39N (Princeton). I fly in there quite often!

39N is in the ORBX freeware pack North and South America.

This pack have 300 airports.

If you download,you need a other HD,it's BIG. :P

Jan