Sign in to follow this  
Nation32

Taking Scenery Requests!

How about KSYR (Syracuse Hancock International, NY) and KSFB (Orlando Sanford International, FL)!  Would love to see these airports in greater detail.

Gerald

Here's one that no payware developer has ever touched and has been requested in the past.

KABQ - Albuquerque, NM

It's not payware Sean, but this freeware version of KABQ was uploaded a few days ago by Matthew Derr:

http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=copyright&fid=187421

I flew in there last night and he did a mighty fine job with it

Chris Sunseri

39N is in the ORBX freeware pack North and South America.

This pack have 300 airports.

If you download,you need a other HD,it's BIG. :P

Jan

This interested me since the list includes my home base at Easton, Maryland, KESN. So I downloaded and installed the package and with anticipation opened a flight at KESN. Noted the .bgl for KESN was quite small. Appears to be some nice cleanup of the runways, taxiways, and parking areas, with some static automobiles and aircraft. Nice rendition of the Easton control tower. But that's it! Absolutely no buildings or structures other than the tower. Even the FSX default scenery has some hangars and non-descript buildings. Am I doing something wrong?

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

It's not payware Sean, but this freeware version of KABQ was uploaded a few days ago by Matthew Derr:

http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=copyright&fid=187421

I flew in there last night and he did a mighty fine job with it

Thanks for the heads up Chris. I'll download it and give it a shot.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Hi, everyone!

We'd like to sincerely apologize for disappearing over the past few months. All three of us have been set back on a physical state, leaving us "sidelined" for a bit... but that's a story for another time. 

Anyways, we have looked at all the requests and will narrow the list down to 5-10 airports. We will then put a poll here and on our Twitter account, and the one with the most votes will start getting worked on!

Here is our Twitter, be sure to follow us and read all our recent posts: https://twitter.com/ecsimulations

Thanks to all and please be sure to spread the word!

Kyle Kato - EC Simulations Co-Founder

Woohoo!  KSYR made the list!

This airport is somewhat special to me, having acquired my PPL-SEL there (back in 1978).  Actually, any of the airports listed would be great (although I would prefer KSYR first due to personal bias!).  Please consider this as my vote - I do not have a twitter account, and don't want one.

Cheers,

Gerald

Sorry. None of those are of interest. Much appreciation for the quality of your work however.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

KSYR 1st vote for me

2nd would be Wilkes Barre / Scranton KAVP

Is this restricted to US Airports?

Whelp!

Then

missoula airport

Boise Idaho?

Oh East coast... Hmmm

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

KFXE - Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport

This is a very popular airport in Florida and it could use a face lift in FSX.

y572_3.jpgC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Marlon Carter - AVSIM Reviewer