Sign in to follow this  
chinesezgb

error with when I unregister pmdg 777

when I unregister the pmdg 777 product,display the error prompt,what's wrong.

Operations error:7284 cannot perform support actions on inactive fulfillment record FID_3ddee453_14………………

Operations error:7284 cannot perform support actions on inactive fulfillment record FID_3ddee453_14………………

This means that you don't have an active activation. Either you already returned it, or you've tried to return and re-activate on the same computer so many times that it locked the activation. On that note, the only times you should be returning licenses is when you're fully reinstalling your OS, or changing your computer or computer's hardware. If you're just uninstalling/reinstalling the plane, do not return the license.

Full names are required here in the forum - first and last. Please ensure that you provide this information in future posts.

Kyle Rodgers

Thank  you very much! :smile:

A few days ago I reinstall the OS,But forget unregistered the PMDG 777 before reinstall.
After reinstall the OS and PMDG777,and use the registration code activation PMDG777, but found that sometimes is not normal operation, instrument will not bright.
What should I do?thanks

My english is very poor,sorry

Guobing Zhu

ShangHai.China

After reinstall the OS and PMDG777,and use the registration code activation PMDG777, but found that sometimes is not normal operation, instrument will not bright.
What should I do?thanks

Submit a ticket with the details at the link in my signature (below). If you do not have an account there, you will need to create one.

Kyle Rodgers

Hello everyone,

i have a similar problem with "registering". I bought the PMDG 777-200LR/F and after flying successfully i bought the 777-300ER Expansion Pack.

Now i have the Problem to activate it. Before i used the plane for the first time, they asked me to activate it first. After the first confusion about what Activation

Code they night mean, i put in the Code from the Disc Package 777-200LR/F again. And the prosedure said "Done" in the end of a loading bar.

After loading the 777 on a Airport of my choise, nothing really happens. The 777 stand ther, with no gear down, and i cannot switch any botton in the cockpit.

After renew all this, they always want a avtivation when i choose the 300ER again. I thought the Activation was succesful because the loading bar said so. But

actually its not.

Did anyone else had a problem like this and know a solution for that issue? Really want to fly the 300ER ;-)

Thank you guys for reading and maybe responding

Thomas

Thomas, I always recommend that you go to PMDG Product Support for licensing issues. If a moderator such as Kyle were responding he'd probably tell you the same. Be sure to include your PMDG 777-200LR/F purchase source and the name/email address used to purchase the expansion pack.

Dan Downs KCRP

After renew all this, they always want a avtivation when i choose the 300ER again. I thought the Activation was succesful because the loading bar said so. But
actually its not.

Right, because you're entering the 200LR/F to activate the 300ER. Use the key for your 300ER and you'll be fine. It's the in the order email immediately next to the download link.

Kyle Rodgers