Sign in to follow this  
zmak

San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off

Just bought it, but will have to wait until I get back home in a couple weeks to install. Not too often that you see more than 10-20% off on sceneries 

Jim Schroeder

i9 9900k @ 5.0ghz | Gigabyte GTX1080ti | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3600 

Althought I do not have the FlyTampa FS9, the KSAN by LatinVFR is well worth the money, especially since you get both FS9/FSX/P3D for~ $16. Highly recommended IMO.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Agreed... It's a great effort!  Go get this one!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Take care, could be a con.  :Shame On You:

I bought this yesterday and have still not received the download instructions, supposed to be instant.

Fortunately paid through PayPal, so assume I can get my money back, but what a hassle. :mad:

Take care, could be a con.  :Shame On You:

I bought this yesterday and have still not received the download instructions, supposed to be instant.

Fortunately paid through PayPal, so assume I can get my money back, but what a hassle. :mad:

Download link and serial key should be in your PCA customer account (purchase history). Make sure the transaction (payment) has been completed.

I haven't got a customer account as I ordered as a guest.

Perhaps that's why they're punishing me!

I haven't got a customer account as I ordered as a guest.

Perhaps that's why they're punishing me!

Thats not a good habit

ZORAN

Sorry you are having problems. You may want to try the FAQ below.  I have used paypal on several downloads beforre I set up an account and had no problems.  You should have at least received an email verifying your purchase. 

Hope this helps. 

http://secure.simmarket.com/faq.php/#Where%20do%20i%20find%20my%20download

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks, I received the confirmation from PayPal immediately but nothing from PCA.

I emailed PCA Customer Support with my purchase ref number but no response.

Seems this "bargain" is designed to increase their customer account numbers... :mad:

Sorry you are having problems. You may want to try the FAQ below.  I have used paypal on several downloads beforre I set up an account and had no problems.  You should have at least received an email verifying your purchase. 

Hope this helps. 

http://secure.simmarket.com/faq.php/#Where%20do%20i%20find%20my%20download

Hmm.. Why would a SimMarket FAQ help him with his PC Aviator purchase..?

Thanks, I received the confirmation from PayPal immediately but nothing from PCA.

I emailed PCA Customer Support with my purchase ref number but no response.

Seems this "bargain" is designed to increase their customer account numbers... :mad:

Well I doubt it, since you're not a customer... :)

Next time register, it would have been MUCH easier to retrieve your purchase, and you occasionally get coupons for discounts that are well worth it...

Hmm.. Why would a SimMarket FAQ help him with his PC Aviator purchase..?

That is a good question.  Guess I had another senior moment.  Sorry. 

Carl

No problem, Mr Tiger, I used to get senior moments myself, but now I'm the wrong side of 70, I can't remember if I still get them... :wink:

Yes, Mr Gimenez, I wish I had registered now, but as I said, it's a one off purchase.

Well, actually it's turned out to be a none off purchase! :fool:

No problem, Mr Tiger, I used to get senior moments myself, but now I'm the wrong side of 70, I can't remember if I still get them... :wink:

Yes, Mr Gimenez, I wish I had registered now, but as I said, it's a one off purchase.

Well, actually it's turned out to be a none off purchase! :fool:

Just check your Spam folder if the confirmation email is in there. PCAviator is very reliable. Have done multiple purchases via PayPal and never had a problem. Especially if you ordered as a guest (indicating you haven't purchased there before), it is quite likely the email ended up in the spam folder.

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT