Sign in to follow this  
Haggis

Scenery order keeps changing in Profiles

I keep having to adjust some of my scenery order for profiles.  Mostly with 3rd party airports, they get moved further down the list, and I have to move them back to the top.  Also I'm a little confused at commenting or committing a change to the profile scenery after closing it.  Is that typo in the software?  

I keep having to move them up again, seems to happen after I create a new profile maybe, but I'm not exactly sure that's why.  Any ideas?

thanks.

I keep having to adjust some of my scenery order for profiles.  Mostly with 3rd party airports, they get moved further down the list, and I have to move them back to the top.  Also I'm a little confused at commenting or committing a change to the profile scenery after closing it.  Is that typo in the software?  

I keep having to move them up again, seems to happen after I create a new profile maybe, but I'm not exactly sure that's why.  Any ideas?

thanks.

Hi!

First of all - sorry for th late reply and sorry for my bad english.

Did I get you right, that the order of your scenery (areas) within your scenery.cfg is getting moved after using SIMstarter? SIMstarter should not affect the order of the sceneries by using the SceneryManager. It just activated or deactivates the selected sceneries - unless you use the "move up" and "move down" buttons on the right hand side.

Can you make screenshots and send me an email? You'll find the email adress clicking about in SIMstarter.

: : : aviation.pero-online.de
Developer of SIMstarter NG P3D & Homecockpit Builder

Hi!

First of all - sorry for th late reply and sorry for my bad english.

Did I get you right, that the order of your scenery (areas) within your scenery.cfg is getting moved after using SIMstarter? SIMstarter should not affect the order of the sceneries by using the SceneryManager. It just activated or deactivates the selected sceneries - unless you use the "move up" and "move down" buttons on the right hand side.

Can you make screenshots and send me an email? You'll find the email adress clicking about in SIMstarter.

I think I solved the problem.  It  was something to do with orbx library insertion points and FTX entry needs to be below non orbx airports but above all orbx stuff.  I adjusted it within FTX Central and the problem went away.  From what i've read the orders will change if you go into FTX Central and set regions with the FTX entry in the wrong order.  thanks for following up, hope your new release comes out soon !