Sign in to follow this  
BrettT

Stop Watch in Plane

I was wondering if there was a way to program the chronometer mode in a lot of the planes to the stop watch.  I know you can click on the buttons in the virtual cockpit to do this but didn't see where these buttons could be assigned to joystick buttons, etc.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Brett

If you have FSUIPC and Linda , get the Lvars from the AC and then map a sw to it ...easy said... :wink:

Jorge

I was hoping for it to be generic, but understand if it isn't.  Presently I am using the A2A 172

mmmmm. ...is that the same  clock as 182 Cherokee or comanche?? I only have them in P3D , I am not running FSX..

Jorge

P3D here as well.  The Comanche has its clock as part of the ADF.  I didn't see one anywhere else.  I posted a topic over at A2A to see if they had thought about implementing it as part of their input configurator

Sorry Brett I HAVE the C172 P3D also... forgot ...there is a list in the support section of A2A but the main things you want are here

KN62 DME unit:
On/off switch - (L:kn62OnOff,bool)
Function switch - (L:kn62Function,enum) (0 – Remote, 1 – Frequency, 2 – Groundspeed/Time to station
DME outer knob - (L:Kn62OuterKnob,percent) (range: 0 – 100)
DME inner knob - (L:Kn62InnerKnob,percent) (range: 0 – 100)
DME inner knobPull - (L:Kn62InnerKnobPull,bool)

it is not in the input confi (and I think it will never be put there...) so now to use it with FSUIPC you need the registered version...

I will try and set it up a tell you...

Jorge

Well I spoke too soon... A2A guys must be cracking laughing... it is near impossible for me with the  way they coded the clock actions, I tried many things and now I give up. The list above is not correct , if you use the on/off switch (L:kn62OnOff,bool)  it turns on/off the DME...sorry .. :sad:

Jorge

No Worries Jorge,

Thanks for looking into it.  Worse case I will just buy a stop watch and Velcro it somewhere :-)