Sign in to follow this  
Jackson2207

Ezdok keyboard not working in P3D (#firstworldproblems)

Just check that you do not have any duplicate key stroke entries in P3D controls, you should have deleted those that EZdoc uses, ie num pad, page up and down, and the arrow keys. ( see manual for complete list)

You need to check from time to time as P3D resets the controls back to default. Its best to export the controls after sorting.

bob

I tried that, and they weren't there anyway, and when the EZDOK window is active, the mouse pan stops but the keyboard keys work. :(

Here is a link to help with the installation.

http://www.simforums.com/forums/ezca-1185-beta-available-for-download_topic51089.html

bob

Hopefully the EZDOK 1.18 update won't be a problem. :/

I've posted a link from the EZDOC forum on a guide to installing.

Sorry couldn't get in a quote back to you using my Samsung pad.

bob

P's hmmm! Seems to have added it the same post,

Download link for ver 1.18.6 kindly suggested by EBS on a recent post

ps2 back up your cameras.cfg folder case you need to go back, these new versions deal with the camera views differently in the cfg file from the original 1.15 ver/

http://www.ezdok-software.com/resources/files/EZCA_1186.zip

bob

UPDATE: Still won't work.

Still trying to find the key.....​

can you explain what your trying to do and what key you are trying trying to find.?

have you set up any camera views and assigned any joy stick buttons and do they work.

bob

I think it was looking at the fsx one, and also when i bring up the sim connect installer it loads up for less than a second then crashes. Please help! (Maybe send me ur simconnect file or something?)

I think it was looking at the fsx one, and also when i bring up the sim connect installer it loads up for less than a second then crashes. Please help! (Maybe send me ur simconnect file or something?)

Have you checked to see if your exe.xml file is correct.

Greg in post #7 indicated what it should look like, and I gave you a link to the EZdoc forum which also gave advice how to set up the exe.hml file.

also when you installed did you run the EZCA config.ex as administrator and did you go through the steps and click on Configure FSX files. (yes run this for P3D ).

bob

Done all that, still doesn't work. Remember, when another window is active, I can use the key commands, it will only stop working when the P3D window is "Focused" :/ Hopefully it's an easy fix......