Sign in to follow this  
xKartaz

PMDG 777 300 FSX SE

Hi guys i have already download PMDG 777 and i want to know if I can put it on FSX Steam Edition

Thanks for your answer

Edited by xKartaz

Which version did you purchase?  Currently, you either have the P3D version or the FSX/FSX:SE version.  Your license documentation in your account will tell you.

-Jim

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

PMDG 777-200LR/F Base Package for FSX

If you've recently purchased it, then you have the latest version. If you purchased a while ago, you will need to go into your account on our website and download a new copy from your existing order page. Uninstall the version you have currently installed before installing the new version.

Also - welcome to the forum. It's a forum requirement to have your first and last name in your posts. Please ensure that you do this in the future.

Kyle Rodgers

Ok thanks for information.

I bought on 2014, December.

So, i will go to download the latest version from my PMDG Shop account and buy the FSX Steam version.

It will be ok after that?

The previous version I bought on 2014, December :

======================================================================
PMDG 777-Base Package for FSX    VERSION v1.10.6155

FSX RELEASE VERSION     FSX

08OCT14     READ THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT 0030Z
======================================================================

So, i will go to download the latest version from my PMDG Shop account and buy the FSX Steam version.

Again - you will need to log into your account, click on View Previous Orders, find your original order, and download from your original order page. You do not need to purchase anything.

It will be ok after that?

Yes. Also, again, please sign your name to your posts. It's a forum rule.

Kyle Rodgers

If I have both versions of FSX (Boxed and SE) can I install them on both at the same time. I am trying to avoid those OOM errors.

Best Regards

Claudio Nelli

If I have both versions of FSX (Boxed and SE) can I install them on both at the same time. I am trying to avoid those OOM errors.

Yes, just make sure both boxes are checked when the installer opens.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Hi,

I have a similar question. I'm finally giving up on my iMac bootcamp based FSX & FSX/SE and buying a new PC which arrives tomorrow. Could you advise me if there is any advantage or disadvantage to having both installed? I guess having just the one makes sense. 

My bootcamp version ran OK, but i never liked setting up windows on the mac, so now I'l have two separate systems, and the PC's sole purpose is to run PMDG 777. 

Any advice gratefully recieved.