Sign in to follow this  
raymar

I'm really enjoying the new Phenom 300 repaints s/b easier

Well Gang, I think this one is the best in a long time coming out of the Carenado shop. It still has a few glitches and gremlins but they are working on them. Navigraph add on is just around the corner.

I got a little bored so I ran the orange one through the MACCO el cheapo paint shop using the $100 weekend special coupon and here is what I got. I played around with the blue/gray one to tone it down a little. It is now N2RM.

The last two are the ones that I hope the professional level repainters are looking for.

Regards,

Ray

Quik Paint 1.jpg

Quik Paint 2.jpg

Quik Paint 3.jpg

N2RM_smlJPG.jpg

One.JPG

Two.JPG

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Our you releasing any of these repaints?

Not just yet. They all need a little cleanup and Carenado has to approve any of these repaints.

Ray

Not just yet. They all need a little cleanup and Carenado has to approve any of these repaints.

Ray

Not sure what approval you need. This is directly from the Copyright document including with the aircraft:

Only we do allow uploads of modified textures*.
We do not accept uploads of ANY original textures
or any other package file.
* giving the corresponding credits to Carenado.

How did you alter the colors on the Phenom?

I modified the dds files in the texture folders using ACDSee Photo Editor, an ancient image editor.

Regards.

Ray

I have been exploring some slight modifications like taking some of the swirls out the this one.

N44RM_1024.JPG

Less Gray Swirls.JPG

Added this blueish Greenish color. Very conservative.

Ray

Blueish Greenish Nice 1024..JPG

I thought we ought to have a C-BERT repaint to fly around while Bert is on vacation.

Ray

c-bert.JPG

Ray, those paints look a lot better than Carenado's.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I cleaned this one up with a different colors during the football games today. I never was much of a fan of orange.

Regards

Ray

Red stripe black engines_1024a.JPG

Stunning re-creations of the paints.  I have noticed that there is a hint of blue of the HD paints of Carenado - anyone else notice this.  Looking forward to your releases

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Stunning re-creations of the paints.  I have noticed that there is a hint of blue of the HD paints of Carenado - anyone else notice this.  Looking forward to your releases

I think the blue tint that you are seeing comes from the special dds that is used for the reflections. Sometime we change colors but don't spend the time to properly match that special application color. I did change the spec files on this one for when I changed the orange to red but I didn't bother to fix the elevator because I didn't change anything on it. That part did come from Carenado.

The easy fix is just to remove the spec file color for that elevator and it will stay black even during reflections.

The Carenado painter has his act together, they are nicely done, just complicated and convoluted dds files.

Ray