Sign in to follow this  
raymar

I'm really enjoying the new Phenom 300 repaints s/b easier

Where are all your repaints? They look awesome! Cant wait much longer!

Just a matter of time and priorities. One day soon I will upload several choices to the Avsim Library. If you want something specific, and I have the time (gotta be fairly simple) I will give it a try for you. Looks like Carenado has scared off all the real painters.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I especially like this one from Flexjet.

Ray

flexjet.JPG

That nice!

I especially like this one from Flexjet.

Ray

Darryl

Hey Ray, would you mind doing a custom registration on one of the default liveries? If so I will tell you which one and the registration number. Thanks

y572_3.jpgC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Marlon Carter - AVSIM Reviewer

I absolutely must quit looking at Phenom 300 photos. I found this one and think it may be the best of the bunch. Hard as heck to paint from scratch but I am plugging away at it.

Regards,

Ray

new Livery Closeup_1024.JPG

New Livery_1024.JPG

Those are beautiful re-paints !   Unfortunately, I wouldn't know how to install them even if they were available (unless it came in an installer :wink: )

Raymar 

my favorite! good paint kit will do

211nwih.jpg

I'm working on this one. When completed I hope to have a silver/grayish version and this black and silver version. It took me all day long yesterday (while also watching football games) and late into the night just to get a presentable Embraer logo on the tail. Unreal how difficult the this painting is. I worked on the special paint around the windows for a week now, and I don't have it yet.

I recommend becoming a brain surgeon or getting another PhD instead of painting the Phenom 300, it would be much easier.

Regards,

Ray

Where are all your repaints? They look awesome! Cant wait much longer!

Avsim Library. Search for FSX Marshall Phenom. ten new ones are there ready for downloading.

Regards,

Ray