Sign in to follow this  
pdavies

Flightdeck Solutions 777 FMC

Hey, you know, I'm just daydreaming and wondering if anyone is using the Flightdeck Solutions FMC with the PMDG 777 in P3D?  I'm curious on some opinions of operations!

Hey, you know, I'm just daydreaming and wondering if anyone is using the Flightdeck Solutions FMC with the PMDG 777 in P3D?  I'm curious on some opinions of operations!

For what it's worth, Flight Deck Solutions is who we're working with to create our simulators for our Sim Center, so...I guess that's one statement on their quality.

http://www.flightdecksolutions.com/news/pmdg-to-use-fds-hardware

Kyle Rodgers

For what it's worth, Flight Deck Solutions is who we're working with to create our simulators for our Sim Center, so...I guess that's one statement on their quality.

Well that's not convincing enough! :P  I wondered who you guys would be using.  So do the PMDG Menu items such as aircraft hardware options, and fuel and payload selections cross over completely?

So do the PMDG Menu items such as aircraft hardware options, and fuel and payload selections cross over completely?

If they don't right now, they will once we release our home flight deck versions (as mentioned at the FlightSim Con).

Kyle Rodgers

If they don't right now, they will once we release our home flight deck versions (as mentioned at the FlightSim Con).

That's awesome.  Props to you guys, you're doing a fantastic job!  Super stoked for the 747 2.0!

Hey, so question about the FMC - when you use the Load Route and it goes through the PERF uplink with the company plan and all that, is there a way to make the ZFW random other than preselecting a random number before loading the route and beginning the uplinks?

Hey, so question about the FMC - when you use the Load Route and it goes through the PERF uplink with the company plan and all that, is there a way to make the ZFW random other than preselecting a random number before loading the route and beginning the uplinks?

Other than going to the Payload page and hitting RANDOM> a bunch of times before the rest of the stuff? Not that I can think of.

Kyle Rodgers