Sign in to follow this  
Louis8

Any ideas on yoke working backwards

I swore up and down i'd never but any thing from Carenado again for the same reason i see a pile of guys post about too much money for what they put out and a lot of things don't work right .  But i  decided to give this little 300 a go cause Bert has made a mod to stick the GN750 in and is good enough to give it to any one who wants it and from what i read it makes it a totally difference plane to fly. I got the mode from Bert but a little chicken to try to put it in so i'm gonna go at Digital Theme Park on team speak and get some one to come and put it in for me on Team View.  I set pretty well everything with FSUIPC  but this little bird for some reason  and only this one with a specific profile that i made  just for the Phenom 300 the darn yoke is backwards and can't for the live of me know why . i followed a  FSUIPC tutorial on it but noticed when i hit -Axis Assignments -re scan and roll the yoke around  it don't read the numbers unless i click Ignore Axis . Don' know if that's part of the problem but after a couple hours of this i give up ---any one have any ideas? --clicking the REV box just locks it up 

Did you click the Rev checkbox in the Calibration window?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Did you click the Rev checkbox in the Calibration window?

In FSUIPC... :wink:  I had to do the same thing.

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

Ya in fsuipc  and when i click the REV it cocks over to one side and locks up  .Something tells me its tied in to the spoilers . I'm running precision flight Controls for Yoke and throttles. Just wonderful---- bought this yesterday and haven't been able to fly it yet .

Go back to basics.  Make sure your FSX controls are turned off.  Go through all of your axis and check to see that they're configured to the right thing one by one. Then go back and try your ailerons.  Also, did your yoke come with any software of their own that needs adjustments?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

Thanks Gregg, after 3 hours i think i finally got it , i think a brake box was checked and holding everything up on the Axis page  and wouldn't let me rescan i unchecked it re calibrated and seems to be ok plus i have the rev boxed checked  --its a good thing i'm retired to learn this bird  hope some one puts a  good tutorial . I can't find the banner for cold and dark either yet . Now i just have to find someone to guide me through sticking the G750 in .

Bert Pieke is your source for that.

Gregg Seipp

I can't find the banner for cold and dark either yet .

Try SHIFT 6

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors