Sign in to follow this  
jambo50

United Traffic Team 787

Does anyone have a working download link for the United Traffic Team 787 base files?

I have tried the link at XXXXXXXXXXXXXX but the link seems to be dead and I cannot find an alternative link through google.

Thanks

Edited by Jim Young
link removed.

Jaime Boyle

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

pilotbanner.jpg

Easy, googled your request and got a hit to a working link.

http://united

What would we ever do without google?

Edited by Jim Young
Removed link

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Already tried the link on that page, but every time I click the download button I get a "503 Service Unavailable" message.

Jaime Boyle

pilotbanner.jpg

It states that the server is "temporarily busy". I assume that should be changed to "permanently busy"?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

It's quite strange. There is an American AIrlines 787 repaint that has been posted not to long ago and that downloaded just fine. The older files must have been wiped from the server that they are using.

Jaime Boyle

pilotbanner.jpg

The UTT 787 is not a rip of someone else's work, Oliver. Nobody should be made to feel ashamed if they use it.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Easy, googled your request and got a hit to a working link.

http://united

What would we ever do without google?

are you kidding, if you bothered to read his post and then looked at the link you sarcastically gave him, the download links on that site DO NOT work as it appears their hosting site is unavailable currently.

Edited by Jim Young
Removed link in quote

are you kidding, if you bothered to read his post and then looked at the link you sarcastically gave him, the download links on that site DO NOT work as it appears their hosting site is unavailable currently.

That link is most certainly working now...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Why the hostility David? You post comes across like Internet road rage. Avsim, the community and the person who started the topic don't need that type of attitude. Obviously the guy you're ripping was trying to help. You've contributed nothing to help, but come here and spout off.

Hope your day goes better than it appears to be.

You try and help someone,out of your own goodness then get bit.....you will think twice before helping again...been there done that.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

I'm going to lock this topic as UTT has been reported as reverse engineering AI models and stealing your IP address when you try to download a product.  It was the first organization placed on the AVSIM Wall of Shame.  I posted the image from the Wall of Shame here as we plan on removing the Wall of Shame soon.  Thanks Oliver for the link to the Wall of Shame post.

utt.png

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10