Sign in to follow this  
capceo

Lear 35A Update - You're in for a treat!

Just a quick shot of the dynamic night lighting in the VC. More to come soon. We're getting very close!

2015-9-1_23-39-5-474.png

Joe - Chief Pilot & Lead Tester - Flysimware Simulation Software

Captain - Gulfstream IV-SP

ATP/CFI/AGI/EMB-505/LR-JET/G-IV

Beautiful

Nick Hatchel

"Sometimes, flying feels too godlike to be attained by man. Sometimes, the world from above seems too beautiful, too wonderful, too distant for human eyes to see …"
Charles A. Lindbergh, 1953

System: Custom Watercooled--Intel i7-8700k OC: 5.0 Ghz--Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7--EVGA GTX 1080ti Founders Edition--16GB TridentZ RGB DDR4--240GB SSD--460GB SSD--1TB WD Blue HDD--Windows 10--55" Sony XBR55900E TV--GoFlight VantEdge Yoke--MFG Crosswind Pedals--FSXThrottle Quattro Throttle Quadrant--Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS--TrackIR 5--VRInsight MCPii Boeing

Mr. Joe,

Is that a pix of a stock cockpit? Or does it include optional (buy them elsewhere) gauges?

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

Mr. Joe,

Is that a pix of a stock cockpit? Or does it include optional (buy them elsewhere) gauges?

Thanks for the support everyone!

This screenshot includes the GTN750 from Flight1 Software, and the WX500 from RealityXP.

All of our products from the Cessna 402 on include GTN and WX500 integration. (C402, C441, MU-2, LR35)

Of course, there will be a panel variant for those who do not own the GTN and WX500.

It looks gorgeous.

Flysimware rocks!   I've got the FSW Velocity XL, the FSW Cessna 441, and the FSW MU2.   You guys

drastically improve and raise the bar with each release. 

I must also say that of all of the vendor releases on the horizon that I've been anxiously following (the

Aerosoft CRJ 700/900, the Eaglesoft Citation XLS+, and the Wilco Falcon 7X--which I've just about

given up on) your Learjet 35 is the one that I'm most looking forward to, by far.

Once you guys announce you've released it, I'll be literally diving for the computer with my credit card

in hand.  :smile: 

Looking at the Facebook shots it seems that the Lear has no glass in the windows.

Please tell me it's not true, no reflective glass in the cockpit is a deal breaker for me.

I was dismayed after buying the C441 finding that it had no glass in the windows unlike the C402 which has very well done reflections.

So does it have glass or not ?

Looking at the Facebook shots it seems that the Lear has no glass in the windows.

Please tell me it's not true, no reflective glass in the cockpit is a deal breaker for me.

I was dismayed after buying the C441 finding that it had no glass in the windows unlike the C402 which has very well done reflections.

So does it have glass or not ?

It does have cockpit glass with reflections that have been taken from a real 35A! I think you're going to be very pleased!

It does have cockpit glass with reflections that have been taken from a real 35A! I think you're going to be very pleased!

Thanks Joe, hopefully also raindrops like the MU-2, that really adds to the immersion and puts the MU-2 into a small select group of addons that also have them

Thanks Joe, hopefully also raindrops like the MU-2, that really adds to the immersion and puts the MU-2 into a small select group of addons that also have them

Rain effects will be included as well!