Sign in to follow this  
neilbradley1

ASN

I have the latest version of ASN, but whenever I start it seems to be locked on 11 January 2015 at 1159Z and no matter what airport identifier is put in won't update the weather to the current date/time. Any clues?

Neil Bradley

Maybe it would be a good idea to write to the asn team itself using their ticket system?

How do I get ASN to update the weather to the current date/time? Mine appears to be locked to 2015/1/11 at 1159Z

http://www.hifisimtech.com/forums/forum.php

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

On the opening ASN page, Click weather mode, click "LIVE", suggest you read the manual.

Michael King

Why are you asking this in the PMDG forum? :huh:

Good question.  One could assume that the OP needs the weather data to inject into the 777?  Going out on a limb on this one.

-Jim

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

How do I get ASN to update the weather to the current date/time? Mine appears to be locked to 2015/1/11 at 1159Z.

While I agree with the sentiment of the others that ASN questions are best directed in forums dedicated to those products, I figure I'll take a stab at the issue.

Open ASN

Click WX Configuration

Ensure you have it set on Live

If you're still seeing issues, see post #3 for the link to HiFi's forum.

Kyle Rodgers

Don't want to flame but it always amazes me when these kinds of questions are asked.  Didn't you read the manual or even attempt to browse around the actual interface itself before posting?  Maybe I'm anal but I actually enjoy reading the documentation before I start using anything, it gets me more excited!  :)

Thomas Derbyshire