Sign in to follow this  
alf_uk

Aerosoft news ,release dates: CRJ in 1month / A330 ca end 2015

Hi, updates about the release dates from Aerosoft forums from today, 2 Sept 2015:

Aerosoft CRJ

"It means we are 28 work days away from release (and we count with 7 work days a week). So if we have no unexpected issues Sept 30 it is. If you see 28 again tomorrow it means we hit an issue that needs an additional day!"

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/33966-aerosoft-da-crj-preview/&page=182

-----------------------------------------

Aerosoft Airbus A330

"I still plan with 2015 but I am not going to force the dev team. This is one of our biggest projects and it needs to be done right."

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/92340-a330-preview/&page=34

cheers

alf

Glad to hear it about the CRJ.  Hope I remember how to fly the smaller planes B)

I'd be surprised to see the A330 this year.  I'm sure we'll see it before the PMDG 744v2, which is ok with me as I'm perfectly happy with what I fly now.  The credit card does stand locked and loaded as a guy can never have too much big iron in the inventory

Chris Sunseri

Can't believe Mathijs put these statements out there. People are going to drive him nuts... moreso than they did before...

Exciting news to be sure!  I never really understood all the vitriol for their A320 series aircraft.   Sure, they're not study level sim, but they're by far the best Airbuseses for FSX/P3D...

Can't believe Mathijs put these statements out there. People are going to drive him nuts... moreso than they did before...

I agree but it's nice to have a general timeframe for the customers. The extreme demanding of some customers is unacceptable though. The end of this year for the A330 makes me happy, the holidays are going to be a great time to learn to fly an Airbus.

I'll believe it when I see it

DA/AS CRJ - most delayed project in history

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I think the first photos of it came out in 2010 :lol:

I'm so hyped up for it!

More than the FlightLabs A320 or the Level D 757? :He He:

The first time I saw the DA CRJ was in 2010. Every year I've said to myself, "It has to be out by Christmas".

I think this might finally be the year!

I will be very cautious this time, A320 is disappointment for me - 3 service packs and 6 hotfixes and still ATHR is going crazy.

Hope that CRJ will not be affected of poor programming as A320 

Artur 

After they released videos of the CRJ in action it proved they are almost done. All these other developers have barely released a dozen pictures

I will be very cautious this time, A320 is disappointment for me - 3 service packs and 6 hotfixes and still ATHR is going crazy.

Most people have their issues solved with hotfix f. Chances are you didn't install the hotfix properly.

Contact Aerosoft Support via Ticket or email, if you wish to resolve this.

Joshua C.

WSSS

coloraerosofta320extdev.png

Don't forget that Airsimmer

Airsimmer A320 was flying. Not perfectly, but it was.

I guess, Ryan, you mean 'I believe it when I buy it', since you can already see it in screenshots and videos. :wink:

Mathijs is a serious guy. He wouldn't write it's that close if it wasn't the case.

People are going to drive him nuts... moreso than they did before...

Hard to disagree. noding_zpsjg6wjddx.gif

PS I don't know why this forum software adds two empty lines in each of my quotes. pondering-smiley-emoticon_zpsmp0tuqm7.gi

That's odd. While the IAE engines still have some minor underpower issues, the ATHR works flawlessly for me. All in all an excellent midrange quality product.

The CRJ is being made by Digital Aviation (what's left of it). Unfortunately they chose to build a CRJ instead of finishing the much more interesting Fokker, but it should be a high quailty product.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11