Sign in to follow this  
alf_uk

Aerosoft news ,release dates: CRJ in 1month / A330 ca end 2015

I bet this announcement will be filed under Mathijs's "things I wish I'd never said" :Tounge:

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

I give Aerosoft a kudos for picking up and finishing this project.  And enduring almost 200 pages of comments which i'm sure 90% were "When will this be released?!!!" posts. 

:Applause:

I've learned over time that it will be released when its released.  This is why companies now will not give such information.  Things like computer crashes, failed coding, interface issues, etc can set back a project and then people get salty cause they miss a date.  Not to mention making sure it runs in now 3 different flight sims correctly. 

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

I give Aerosoft a kudos for picking up and finishing this project.  And enduring almost 200 pages of comments which i'm sure 90% were "When will this be released?!!!" posts. 

:Applause:

I've learned over time that it will be released when its released.  This is why companies now will not give such information.  Things like computer crashes, failed coding, interface issues, etc can set back a project and then people get salty cause they miss a date.  Not to mention making sure it runs in now 3 different flight sims correctly. 

And flight sim is a small community with most developers having real jobs and this being their hobby. It's not like a bunch of Microsoft programmers and artists can concentrate on releasing a game.

Aerosoft is a large company though - if we're comparing to other add on companies.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Joshua - I've lost my patience after 6th hotfix and deleted A320 from my system, but thanks for ur feedback and advice.

I remember, I've spent many hours flying/enjoying Fokker done by DA, if that is the same team then CRJ is promising.

Artur 

if that is the same team

Half of it to be exact: Hans Hartmann.

If it's from half of Digital Aviation, will it have a virtual cockpit this time? :Tounge: Sorry couldn't resist!

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

will it have a virtual cockpit this time?

Check for yourself:

The a32o is fine myself and a mate are doing shared cockpit as I type with no major issues

14ppkc-6.png

I'll just come out and say it... the Aerosoft Airbus is easily my favorite tubeliner right now.  I enjoy it even more than --GASP-- the 737 and 777.  Sure it's not study level... but it's fun to fly and models pretty much everything I need for a routine flight. It's also a nice break from reading 1000 page FCOMs (although I had to search the web for more thorough MCDU documentation).  I especially enjoy the integrated checklist function... elegant and simple.  Granted, I bought the Bus after all the fixes were released... so never experienced the frustration of early adopters; but if the CRJ has the same fun-factor as the Airbus, it will be a winner in my book.

M.D.

Also agree with Maddog. Well put.

As Joshua Che stated, if you're having problems with the Airbus at this point, something isn't right with your system or your installation. At 1.30f, everything is good. My understanding is that they're releasing an updated installer or version at some point that will roll in the hotfix as well as some other fixes. That should certainly simply the install process over the current process of unzipping a hotfix.