Sign in to follow this  
BamaKevin

Flightbeams KDEN

Anyone using this airport in P3D with FTX Globsl and FTX vector? I installed the trail last night and noticed that it clashed really bad with Orbx textures. If anyone has this is there a way to make it blend with Orbx?

Kevin Humphryes

They do have a set up downloadable textures to match ORBX.  Just go into the drop down box  at the following link and they are there:

http://www.flightbeam.net/downloads.html/

Eric

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

I second the FTX texture pack. Good stuff.

However, with regard to P3Dv2: no aircraft ground shadows, a quirk with the floodlamp light cone at night and some z-fighting on some of the terminal buildings...

Hey flic1 do you just install those folders into the flightbeam folder within P3D?

Kevin Humphryes

Hey flic1 do you just install those folders into the flightbeam folder within P3D?

I think there is an installer but it has been quite a while since I did it. If there is not an installer there should be a ReadMe file.  I recall it being very easy to do though.

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11