Sign in to follow this  
longrangecruise

Palo Alto -25%

I could be wrong, I will try on Tuesday.

So.. I just tried just in case and no dice, you don-t get 2 discounts stacked...

Having said that, if you do have a coupon that WILL stack.

Cheers.

A 10% discount on 100% leaves you with 90%. Another 10% on those 90% gives 90%-90/10%=90%-9%=81%. Perfectly in order.

Combine 40% and 10% discounts and you - correctly - end up with 54% to pay.

I told you guys.

My%20Signature.jpg

bthiago, on 09 Sept 2015 - 2:05 PM, said:

The discount as I said you will get on Tuesday purchase at PC aviator.

Uh no... unless you didn't express yourself properly.

On the weekend items were on sale at a lower price.

You also had an automatic 10% discount on *ANY* item (whether it be sale price or regular price).

You said that if you waited until Tuesday, you would get the 10% discount *PLUS* the other Tuesday 10% discount, and that's just not the case... Automatic discounts never stack.

You *CAN* get the automatic discount plus a *coupon*¨, but if you wanted to buy something (no matter if lower prices due to the sale or regular price), this past Tuesday you did not get 2 x 10% discounts applied...

Now if what you meant to say was you get the discount *of the sale* plus the 10% discount, sure, that's true but then my initial comment also stands, as you didn't even have to wait until Tuesday in the first place because they were already giving an automatic *extra* 10% discount on top all prices, both regular and sale prices (and this 10% doses not stack with Tuesday's as it's the same thing).

Uh no... unless you didn't express yourself properly.

On the weekend items were on sale at a lower price.

You also had an automatic 10% discount on *ANY* item (whether it be sale price or regular price).

You said that if you waited until Tuesday, you would get the 10% discount *PLUS* the other Tuesday 10% discount, and that's just not the case... Automatic discounts never stack.

You *CAN* get the automatic discount plus a *coupon*¨, but if you wanted to buy something (no matter if lower prices due to the sale or regular price), this past Tuesday you did not get 2 x 10% discounts applied...

Now if what you meant to say was you get the discount *of the sale* plus the 10% discount, sure, that's true but then my initial comment also stands, as you didn't even have to wait until Tuesday in the first place because they were already giving an automatic *extra* 10% discount on top all prices, both regular and sale prices (and this 10% doses not stack with Tuesday's as it's the same thing).

Carlos;

Forget about it! Of course you are saying something that you don`t know. As "olli4740" said, he was able to get what I said he will. Where you ever able to apply 10% discount over what was already discounted on Tuesdays discounts?! I was and so others.

But just leave it alone and let`s move on. Deals was already finished.

Happy landing to all.

My%20Signature.jpg

Carlos;

Forget about it! Of course you are saying something that you don`t know. As "olli4740" said, he was able to get what I said he will. Where you ever able to apply 10% discount over what was already discounted on Tuesdays discounts?! I was and so others.

But just leave it alone and let`s move on. Deals was already finished.

Happy landing to all.

I'm not saying something I don't know. You need to reread the first posts ( or re learn to read maybe). You said to wait till Tuesdays for the 10% discount and I said it's not necessary at all because they were giving that 10% on top of the discount price all through the weekend no need to wait for Tuesday.

After that you started talking about stacking and I think you clearly got confused...

I'm not saying something I don't know. You need to reread the first posts ( or re learn to read maybe). You said to wait till Tuesdays for the 10% discount and I said it's not necessary at all because they were giving that 10% on top of the discount price all through the weekend no need to wait for Tuesday.

After that you started talking about stacking and I think you clearly got confused...

But I said that on Tuesday, you can get another 10% and keep saying that is not true.

Let`s forget about it.

My%20Signature.jpg

But I said that on Tuesday, you can get another 10% and keep saying that is not true.

Let`s forget about it.

You keep stating stuff without re-reading. I never said it was not true. I said it was not necessary to wait until tuesday because you get the same discount all throught the weekend.

You keep stating stuff without re-reading. I never said it was not true. I said it was not necessary to wait until tuesday because you get the same discount all throught the weekend.

Ok

My%20Signature.jpg