morro17.jpg

morro18.jpg

morro19.jpg

morro20.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

"Semper Paratus"  :hi:

James (jaydor)

"Let me X-Plane where I fly in 2020"

Nice photos I go back and forth between whether to buy mse or just keep using tile proxy , I just flew a Kodiak by the wsy what an awesome turbo prop. What I find funny about it has a lot softer suspension then I expected.

Great shots ... we're hoping to retire in Carmel/Monterey, love that area ... race tracks, hiking, ocean, never too hot never too cold.

Cheers, Rob.

Is that Carmel By the Sea (the beach) on the sixth picture? 

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Semper Paratus"

Thank you very much!

Some real corkers HL!

Appreciate the comment!

Beautiful shots!

Thanks for commenting!

HLJAMES

Looking good HLJ!

Btw..how can Orbx airports work with MSE2, I did not think this was possible? If so, let us know.

Darryl

Nice photos I go back and forth between whether to buy mse or just keep using tile proxy , I just flew a Kodiak by the wsy what an awesome turbo prop. What I find funny about it has a lot softer suspension then I expected.

Thanks for commenting!

Great shots ... we're hoping to retire in Carmel/Monterey, love that area ... race tracks, hiking, ocean, never too hot never too cold.

Thanks Much.....Saw Laguna Seca for the first time as a soldier training at Fort Ord.....Monterey can be surprisingly cold with wind chill.

Is that Carmel By the Sea (the beach) on the sixth picture?

Thanks!....Yes and the down Route 1 in that clump of trees The Bay Preschool across the highway The Carmelite Monastery then behind the hill The Carmel river flowing into The Carmel River State Beach, also you can see TheRancho Canada Golf Club.

Looking good HLJ!

Btw..how can Orbx airports work with MSE2, I did not think this was possible? If so, let us know.

Appreciate the comment!.....Use the scenery Library to shut off FTX Global and load MSE in flight or in FS Recorder!

HLJAMES

Superb shots, HL

"Btw..how can Orbx airports work with MSE2, I did not think this was possible? If so, let us know."

Appreciate the comment!.....Use the scenery Library to shut off FTX Global and load MSE in flight or in FS Recorder!

HLJAMES

With some of the ORBX airports it actually works using photo scenery at the same time. You have to give it a try. In most cases, those ORBX airports that have been designed with FTX Global and not a full fat region like California, PNW etc, it does work quite nicely. Palm Springs for example has no problems, when sitting on top of photo scenery. I even got Orcas to work with photo scenery, although it is an airport for PNW  :wink:

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080