Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

RAZBAM Harrier GR7/GR9

I notice that JustFlight are offering a few RAZBAM aircraft for sale at half price until September 16, and one of these packages is the Harrier GR7/GR9. I am curious to know about the quality of this aircraft, particularly the VTOL/STOL flight characteristics. Would any existing users of this aircraft recommend it? I am looking for something that can basically get in and out of anywhere, but is not a helicopter. My current joystick does not have a twist feature for accurate flying of helicopters, so I would be interested to know how VTOL flight is controlled with this product.

Any comments about the flight characteristics, and the quality of the 3D model/VC/textures etc. would be very much appreciated.

EDIT: I notice that it only states compatibility with FSX and P3D v1. I guess that means that I am out of luck...

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

There's a former USMC AV-8B pilot on SimHQ who says the Razbam has the more accurate and functional cockpit, but the SSW model has the more realistic STOVL modelling.

Christopher ,

I recently took the plunge and moved on to P3D ( 2.5 ) . Have just installed the Razbam Harrier ( both versions ) but haven't yet had any time to fly yet , spend more time painting than flying anyway !

John Glanville

I can't find any mention on Razbam's site about FSX-SE compatibility. Can anyone tell me if the Harrier II works normally with Steam Edition?
Thanks

Ian