Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

Taxiways at LFKB

I flew out of LFKB yesterday, and found there were no taxiways at all at that airport. Is there something wrong with my BGL at that airport, or is that just the default scenery missing the taxiways? 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Guess nobody knows where LFKB is....

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I flew out of LFKB yesterday, and found there were no taxiways at all at that airport. Is there something wrong with my BGL at that airport, or is that just the default scenery missing the taxiways?

I flew a BAV flight into and out of LFKB last week. No problems with taxiways. Just the basic default P3D LFKB airport on my system.

Michael M

Michael M

System: AMD 7800X3D II Asus X670E Hero MB II 32GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 II RTX4090 II 2TB NVMe Samsung 980 Pro II  EKWB  CR360 AIO II Dell Alienware - AW3821DW 3840 X 1600 G-Sync Ultimate

You need to use ADE. It seems to be a P3D issue if you're using a downloaded AFCAD (like Ray Smith's). Just go to Lists > Taxi Links and set everything to Draw. Then, recompile the scenery. Should  be fixed.

I found out this morning that when I disable UTX 2 Europe scenery which includes the airports,  in P3D, the taxiways show up, so it is a UTX issue. I posted the problem on their forum.  

You need to use ADE. It seems to be a P3D issue if you're using a downloaded AFCAD (like Ray Smith's). Just go to Lists > Taxi Links and set everything to Draw. Then, recompile the scenery. Should  be fixed.

+1

happened to some airports after installing MyTraffic.  This was a quicker fix than waiting for support to fix it

Lyn the trucker

FSX - XP11 - MSFS         Ryzen 5900x - Asus X570 VIII Hero - RTX 4090 - G.SKILL Trident 32 GB DDR4 - WD SN750 M2 1TB + Samsung SSD 250GB - HP Reverb G2 - Win 10/64