Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

SP2

Any news please?

Dave,

You've been here long enough to know that if there were news, it would be posted and pinned. Moreover don't respond to individual requests for news, just like we don't give release dates.

Kyle Rodgers

Kyle, yes I do know the format here, It just seems a long time and I wondered if it had now been cancelled, that's all?

Dave Taylor gb.png

I'm still holding out for FS9 compatibility. 

/s

I was trying to keep this serious.

Dave Taylor gb.png

I was trying to keep this serious.

I think Joseph was  serious, just like Kyle is.  Any official news, especially release dates, are typically announced by Mr. Randazzo himself. :)

I am curious though, what would be the need for an SP2?  It functions fine the way it is.

-Jim

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

I am curious though, what would be the need for an SP2?  It functions fine the way it is.

If I recall correctly, there was some additional functionality and minor fixes to be added into SP2.

Kyle Rodgers

If I recall correctly, there was some additional functionality and minor fixes to be added into SP2.

Oh, so there IS an SP2 coming, or has it been released and those who purchased the NGX recently already have it?

Confused.  :Silly:

-Jim

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Yes, I don't remember reading about another update coming for 737ngx. Is there a post somewhere that takes about what the additional functionality might be? One of the reasons why I am happy to spend money on pmdg products is they continue to update them and make improvements to their products, which are pretty darn great already. 

Chris H

Oh, so there IS an SP2 coming, or has it been released and those who purchased the NGX recently already have it?

Have  you ran you operation centre  at all  and  did it  tell you there  was  a update  for  the ngx  if  it  didn't  than your up  to date

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I don't think we actually committed to it. What was stated is that any updates would have to happen in a later service pack, which the community began to call SP2 (SP1 was already out).

Kyle Rodgers

Hi,

I can well survive also without service pack 2!

Very happy of the actual version available!

Ciao

Andrea Buono

P.S.

Only one thing (but very difficult to obtain) I'd like that in the next pack were added some more complex failures regarding flight controls and gear (i.e. flaps assimetry or one of the main landing gears not down) 

Bonjour,

As the 737 is data uplink capable may be it would be nice to import the wind data in a future upgrade... if any.

Regards

Claude

Claude Troncy